assessment help from Andrew

Old May 12th 2005, 5:38 am
cats

cats is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up assessment help from Andrew

I've done goodness knows how many free assessments by immigration lawyers/ consultants and all but one say we would get in, so how reliable are they? do they just say you would get in to get your money? are there any genuine ones that give reasons? and if so you couldn't recommend one could you?
Old May 12th 2005, 6:24 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: assessment help from Andrew

Why would I recommend anyone else if I am providing immigration assistance services myself for past 14+ years? Don't you ever read my signature?

I can't comment on anyone else's assessments individually without doing assessment myself, but there are many in this business who will tell you all you want to hear just to get your money, regardless of your chances. But there are also many who do honest assessments (Jim and myself among them) and only accept cases that have good chance for success. I also provide money back guarantee in my contract - thus it wouldn't be smart for me to take the case which is impossible to get approved, would it?

Originally Posted by cats
I've done goodness knows how many free assessments by immigration lawyers/ consultants and all but one say we would get in, so how reliable are they? do they just say you would get in to get your money? are there any genuine ones that give reasons? and if so you couldn't recommend one could you?
Old May 12th 2005, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Redwings is an unknown quantity at this point

To be honest, I`ve been a member of this forum since April last year. I have already been in Canada more than 3 yrs earlier on working visa and have been dealing with Canadian Immigration system ever since that time.

Like the few of the people who are actively participating here, my family and I have been through several immigration problems. I did not know this forum at that time and the only way I could avail of such infos and services is through consultants and lawyers. Although they are reliable, their services are very expensive. Had I known this forum with Andrew, Jim and PMM spending their time to give their free help and advices, I could have saved lots of money. This forum helped me establish my timeline and what to expect in terms of documentations.

Now, we already have our PRs but still pops up once in a while. You can see these 3 guys are still active. I guess without them, this forum will just die. Just click their names or send them private messages and sure you will get what`s your moneys worth. I will do that too when I apply for our citizenship next year.

Can`t recommend anybody else. They are great guys!!

Old May 13th 2005, 12:01 am
BE Enthusiast

orazone is on a distinguished road

All of my questions (including assessment of my CAIPS notes) were answered by Andrew and Jim in a very professional manner and I learnt a lot from them. You have come to the right place.