assesment came

Old Jun 11th 2004, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

gvr123 is a jewel in the roughgvr123 is a jewel in the roughgvr123 is a jewel in the roughgvr123 is a jewel in the roughgvr123 is a jewel in the rough
Default assesment

applied in Oct 2003
intial letter saying file reached , some time in late december03 or january04
assesment : jun08 requesting the following Interview wavied , asking Police certificates,medicals ,bank stmts,spousal questionarrie and stmt from current employer

need help on the below question:

1.fingerprinting

before we go to fingerprinting , do i need to request special finger prininting forms from FBI(send a request to west virginai address) ??? or just go to local sheriff office and take finger printing and send to FBI

how many days it will take for them to send a blank form and how manydays it ususally takes after i send finger printing.
Any advise and thier experiences

Is there website or place we can download this stuff.

Please advise
thanks
gvr

Last edited by gvr123; Jun 11th 2004 at 1:01 am.
Old Jun 11th 2004, 1:44 am
Forum Regular

Madhuba is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: assesment

Thanks for the update and congrats on getting over the first hump.

What was your AOR date?

Madhuba

Originally posted by gvr123
applied in Oct 2003
assesment : jun08 requesting the following Interview wavied , asking Police certificates,medicals ,bank stmts,spousal questionarrie and stmt from current employer

1.fingerprinting

before we go to fingerprinting , do i need to request special finger prininting forms from FBI(send a request to west virginai address) ??? or just go to local sheriff office and take finger printing and send to FBI

how many days it will take for them to send a blank form and how manydays it ususally takes after i send finger printing.

Please advise
thanks
gvr
Old Jun 11th 2004, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

brzinter is an unknown quantity at this point

Co-ask

What's the start date on your e-client. Thanks.

Originally posted by Madhuba
Thanks for the update and congrats on getting over the first hump.

What was your AOR date?

Madhuba
Old Jun 11th 2004, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

gvr123 is a jewel in the roughgvr123 is a jewel in the roughgvr123 is a jewel in the roughgvr123 is a jewel in the roughgvr123 is a jewel in the rough

has anone has an answer for my question on finger printing.Appears to be the topic has been moved different one.

Old Jun 11th 2004, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

brzinter is an unknown quantity at this point

Just go to local police department and tell them you are doing fingerprint, then you will get it for a fee. then mail that to FBI, it will take another 5-6 weeks.

Sorry to miss your question at the first time.

has anone has an answer for my question on finger printing.Appears to be the topic has been moved different one.

Old Jun 11th 2004, 2:39 pm
Just Joined

sanrup is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

The standard approach for getting fingerprinting is to access nearest police station. They have fingerprinting forms. They will FP you and you can mail lthat form to Clarksberg, WV.

But, most of the times the police stations don't have any forms. In that case, you have to mail a request to Clarksberg for the FP forms. It will consume considerable time.

The easiest way is - approach any private fingerprinting agencies/detectives to do the job. They are equipped with everything. They charge US$25.00 to US$40.00/FP.

Just my opinion.

applied in Oct 2003

1.fingerprinting

Please advise
thanks
gvr