Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Arranged Employment / PNP for Non Profit

Wikiposts

Arranged Employment / PNP for Non Profit

Old Mar 26th 2009, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

sheffspurs has much to be proud ofsheffspurs has much to be proud ofsheffspurs has much to be proud ofsheffspurs has much to be proud ofsheffspurs has much to be proud ofsheffspurs has much to be proud ofsheffspurs has much to be proud ofsheffspurs has much to be proud ofsheffspurs has much to be proud ofsheffspurs has much to be proud ofsheffspurs has much to be proud of
Default Arranged Employment / PNP for Non Profit

Can anyone tell me if you can use an arranged employment offer from a non profit organization when you are working on a post grad work permit. And to try and cover all queries is it the same rules for PNP?

Thank You!
Old Mar 26th 2009, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Arranged Employment / PNP for Non Profit

Originally Posted by sheffspurs
Can anyone tell me if you can use an arranged employment offer from a non profit organization when you are working on a post grad work permit. And to try and cover all queries is it the same rules for PNP?

Thank You!
Number One mate - change your location

Number two - would have thought it would have been ok. There is a guy in town who is great for immigration (MS Migs knows him and he also dealt with all of Phil's TWP etc) if you need a name and number give me a call and I will let you have his details.

Gaynor
Old Mar 26th 2009, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

sheffspurs has much to be proud ofsheffspurs has much to be proud ofsheffspurs has much to be proud ofsheffspurs has much to be proud ofsheffspurs has much to be proud ofsheffspurs has much to be proud ofsheffspurs has much to be proud ofsheffspurs has much to be proud ofsheffspurs has much to be proud ofsheffspurs has much to be proud ofsheffspurs has much to be proud of

Thanks Gaynor I will give you a call over the next couple of days, much appreciated.

Darren
Old Mar 26th 2009, 5:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sheffspurs
Thanks Gaynor I will give you a call over the next couple of days, much appreciated.

Darren
Hiya Lurve

Wouldnt think that the non profit thingy would matter really - it is a job after all and I would think that it was still covered by the same rules.

Will look for the number as the guy has recently set up on his own in town.