Arranged employment HELP

Old Jun 26th 2001, 9:14 pm
Vlado

Dear All,

I have one question regarding Arranged Employment.

Does anybody know if the job that is offered to me has to be the same that I’m
qualifying for with Secondary school diploma or not?

Example:

I had finished my secondary school and have diploma as Civil Engineering Technician.
Now I have job offer from a Canadian Company as Civil Engineering Technician, but on
other hand I also have second job offer from a Canadian Company, which is related to
computers and is much acceptable for me (Salary, working time etc). I don’t
know what to do? Is second offer also valid becouse I don’t have any school for
this job but I have 4 years experience in working with computer Company here. Both
Companyes are waiting for my answer so they can validate this offer in HRDC (Human
Resource Development Canada). I need this becouse I’m 10 points short for
applying for immigrant visa and a I don’t want to mess something up.

Please help.

Thanks

Old Jun 27th 2001, 2:45 am
Andrew Miller

You should ask both employers to apply for job offer validation as you have not too
much chance to get any and you should take whatever you get (if any). It is highly
unlikely that you get job offer validation with just the secondary education.

--

../..

Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
[email protected] (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before
sending an email)

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Jun 27th 2001, 3:01 am
David Cohen

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

If HRDC can otherwise be satisfied that your qualifications are sufficient for
the position, regardless of your specific education, validation of either job
offer is possible.
________
CAMPBELL, COHEN - attorneys at law tel:514.937.9445 / fax:514.937.2618
[email protected] http://canadavisa.com

Online Community: http://canadavisa.com/community

Old Jun 28th 2001, 12:20 am
Vlado

Dear Sir,

Please explain to me what do you mean by ”as you have not too much chance to
get any”

And also “It is highly unlikely that you get job offer validation with just the
secondary education.”

The HRDC will not validate my job offer becouse I just have secondary education?

Thanks in advance.

"Andrew Miller" <[email protected]>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > Dear All,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > I have one question regarding Arranged Employment.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Does anybody know if the job that is offered to me has to be the same that[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > I’m qualifying for with Secondary school diploma or not?[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Example:[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > I had finished my secondary school and have diploma as Civil Engineering[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Technician. Now I have job offer from a Canadian Company as Civil Engineering[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Technician, but on other hand I also have second job offer from a Canadian[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Company, which is related to computers and is much acceptable for me (Salary,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > working time etc). I don’t know what to do? Is second offer also valid[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > becouse I don’t have any school for this job but I have 4 years experience[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > in working with computer Company here. Both Companyes are waiting for my answer[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > so they can validate this offer in HRDC (Human Resource Development Canada). I[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > need this becouse I’m 10 points short for applying for immigrant visa and a[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > I don’t want to mess something up.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Please help.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Thanks[/usenetquote2]

Old Jun 28th 2001, 2:19 am
Andrew Miller

You may get lucky and receive job offer validation but the problem is that employer
must first document to HRDC that no suitable Canadian candidate was found to fill
offered position regardless intensive search. Unfortunately for you there are
thousands of Canadian residents with secondary education who may fill both positions
and this is why I wrote that you don't have much chance for job offer validation. But
you should try, you may get lucky...

--

../..

Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
[email protected] (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before
sending an email)

"Vlado" <[email protected]>
[usenetquote2]> > You should ask both employers to apply for job offer validation as you have[/usenetquote2]
not
[usenetquote2]> > too much chance to get any and you should take whatever you get (if any).[/usenetquote2]
It is
[usenetquote2]> > highly unlikely that you get job offer validation with just the secondary[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > education.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > --[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > ../..[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > [email protected] (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > sending an email)[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > ________________________________[/usenetquote2]

[usenetquote2]> > > Dear All,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > I have one question regarding Arranged Employment.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Does anybody know if the job that is offered to me has to be the same that[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > I’m qualifying for with Secondary school diploma or not?[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Example:[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > I had finished my secondary school and have diploma as Civil Engineering[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Technician. Now I have job offer from a Canadian Company as Civil Engineering[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Technician, but on other hand I also have second job offer from a Canadian[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Company, which is related to computers and is much acceptable for me (Salary,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > working time etc). I don’t know what to do? Is second offer also valid[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > becouse I don’t have any school for this job but I have 4 years[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > experience in working with computer Company here. Both Companyes are waiting[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > for my answer so they can validate this offer in HRDC (Human Resource[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Development Canada). I need this becouse I’m 10 points short for applying[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > for immigrant visa and a I don’t want to mess something up.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Please help.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Thanks[/usenetquote2]