Wikiposts

Ardess Question

Old Aug 6th 2004, 5:31 am
Forum Regular

kesar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ardess Question

Hello all of you,
I want to have advise from all of you that I will be moving in a short time to New brunswick and than after my landing process comming back to Germany.According to my immigartion process I have to live in the province which nominate me.I have also not any problem to live there as I have no close relative in canada and for me is everywhere the same.After a very short time I will move permanently to Canada.The problem what I have is that the new brunswick govt give me in exchange only a car license although I have a license for a truck in Germany for the last 13 years.But the rules are diffrent in ontario and they give the same class license what you have it in Germany.Is it possible for me to go for one weak to Toronto and tell the licensing office that I have moved from new brunswick to toronto and change my german license to canadian and move back to newbrunswick.Please let me know is it something what i can do or is it against the law what i never want to do.
Regards and enjoy this web site.
Kesar