Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Approved RCMP Fingerprinting Services in SE Asia

Approved RCMP Fingerprinting Services in SE Asia

Old Sep 28th 2018, 12:48 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Approved RCMP Fingerprinting Services in SE Asia

Originally Posted by BobbyN
thanks everyone just looking at this one in tokyo, seems like a good option.

If you could say which country you are presently in, I might be able to find somewhere you could go without the added expense of flights / accommodation.
Old Oct 2nd 2018, 4:39 am
Forum Regular

BobbyN will become famous soon enoughBobbyN will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Siouxie
If you could say which country you are presently in, I might be able to find somewhere you could go without the added expense of flights / accommodation.
Hi Siouxie, hope you doing well. Remember you profile name from way back. Always great help.

I am in Vietnam. So far i have found one in Tokyo which seems reliable and also i love tokyo so would not mind going there again.
Old Oct 2nd 2018, 4:40 am
Forum Regular

BobbyN will become famous soon enoughBobbyN will become famous soon enough

When i finally was able to get through to a CIC number from abroad they told me i HAVE to come back to Canada to do this. I think the lady just did not know for sure but trying to get a response from the local processing office that has my case is a nightmare.
Old Oct 2nd 2018, 6:02 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

When i finally was able to get through to a CIC number from abroad they told me i HAVE to come back to Canada to do this. I think the lady just did not know for sure but trying to get a response from the local processing office that has my case is a nightmare.
1. You can follow the instructions I posted from the CIC site, or you can go with the "misinformation center" your choice.
Old Oct 2nd 2018, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Snowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond repute

PMM is correct: it's possible to arrange outside of Canada.
Old Oct 2nd 2018, 9:43 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Siouxie, hope you doing well. Remember you profile name from way back. Always great help.

I am in Vietnam. So far i have found one in Tokyo which seems reliable and also i love tokyo so would not mind going there again.

Thanks!
Yes, I sent you the one for Tokyo, lol, I was just thinking of the added expense on top of the high fee for getting it done there..

Here's one for Vietnam - might be worth a phone call to ask
https://vietnam.iom.int/en/fingerprint-services
Old Oct 3rd 2018, 7:43 am
Sidecar Falcon

DigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Siouxie
Thanks!
Yes, I sent you the one for Tokyo, lol, I was just thinking of the added expense on top of the high fee for getting it done there..

Here's one for Vietnam - might be worth a phone call to ask
https://vietnam.iom.int/en/fingerprint-services
You can fly between the major Asian cities for next to nothing these days. They've copied the European budget airline model almost verbatim but without any of the ritual humiliation of Ryanair.

I flew from Tokyo to Hong Kong a few years ago for under £100 return.