Wikiposts

Applying for TWP on PNP

Old May 5th 2008, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

vegasrockstar will become famous soon enoughvegasrockstar will become famous soon enough
Default Applying for TWP on PNP

Hi guys

Just a quickie.

We have our PNP approved for my wife as a skilled worker, so I should be able to get an open work permit and her work permit should be restricted to working for the employer that has offered her the job. That I understand.

What I don't understand is how I obtain my work permit. I know my wife should send off her application for TWP but do I have to as well or do I just get one issued at POE when she shows her TWP paperwork?

Sorry if this has been covered millions of times before but we need to send off for the TWP this week so the info is essential.

Cheers

Steve
Old May 5th 2008, 7:05 am

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Applying for TWP on PNP

Originally Posted by vegasrockstar
Hi guys

Just a quickie.

We have our PNP approved for my wife as a skilled worker, so I should be able to get an open work permit and her work permit should be restricted to working for the employer that has offered her the job. That I understand.

What I don't understand is how I obtain my work permit. I know my wife should send off her application for TWP but do I have to as well or do I just get one issued at POE when she shows her TWP paperwork?

Sorry if this has been covered millions of times before but we need to send off for the TWP this week so the info is essential.

Cheers

Steve
When I sent my application for TWP ( I am princple applicant) my husband also completed an application form which just said 'spousal open work permit required' in the field that asked for employers details, and I just handed them in together
Good Luck
Terese