Applying through Sydney

Old Oct 4th 2005, 1:43 am
Forum Regular

Timmo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Applying through Sydney

Alright!!

Finally got the AOR in writing!!

But bad news Sydney Applicants...the wait time for Skilled Workers is now 18-24months according to my AOR
Old Oct 4th 2005, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Applying through Sydney

Originally Posted by Timmo
Alright!!

But bad news Sydney Applicants...the wait time for Skilled Workers is now 18-24months according to my AOR

Think yourself lucky that you are not applying from London with a wait time 30 months + .

Just sit back and enjoy your summer
Old Oct 4th 2005, 2:35 pm
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice

Originally Posted by Timmo
Alright!!

That's scary!!! Looks like the waiting time is getting longer very quickly..

Can't believe it took them so long to get your AOR to you.
Old Oct 7th 2005, 3:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

Originally Posted by OzRob

yeah, think yourself lucky. I got a 36 month wait, and i applied aug5th.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 1:10 pm
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice

Originally Posted by OzRob

I has a look through my AOR over the weekend and found that what I remembered was wrong.

On my AOR they state that the whole process should take between 18 and 24 months, as on yours Timmo. The more important detail is the time before which I should not contact the office if I have not heard from them. On my AOR this is 12 months. I think that this is the time in which they expect to ask you to an interview or send the medical tests request.

Timmo, hat is this time on your AOR?