Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Applied at Buffalo and moving to India

Wikiposts

Applied at Buffalo and moving to India

Old Jun 12th 2002, 2:20 pm
J2ee

Default Applied at Buffalo and moving to India

Hi Andrew Miller , I applied at Buffalo center . I am in US .MY AOR : 12/10/2002.I
heard nothing from them after getting initial receipt .My field is Software
Programming.I got job in my native counry .I am planning to leave US in first week of
August,2002.I will come back after six months if market condition happen to be good.I
am expecting interview should be waved . My question is : Can i still continue with
Buffalo center ? I had not sent medical paper with my initial application .Should i
sent it before leaving US ?

I will appriciate if someone can guide me on this. Thanks in advance.

Old Jun 12th 2002, 2:20 pm
Andrew Miller

Default Re: Applied at Buffalo and moving to India

Just leave your case in Buffalo.

What medical paper are you talking about? You must wait for the initial assessment
and medical forms from Buffalo. If interview is waived then undergo medicals
immediately and if interview is required then wait with doing medicals until the
interview date is scheduled.

--

../..

Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
millercicanada.com (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before
sending email)

"j2ee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Hi Andrew Miller , I applied at Buffalo center . I am in US .MY AOR : 12/10/2002.I
    > heard nothing from them after getting initial receipt .My field is Software
    > Programming.I got job in my native counry .I am planning to leave US in first week
    > of August,2002.I will come back after six months if market condition happen to be
    > good.I am expecting interview should be waved . My question is : Can i still
    > continue with Buffalo center ? I had not sent medical paper with my initial
    > application .Should i sent it before leaving US ?
    >
    > I will appriciate if someone can guide me on this. Thanks in advance.

Old Jun 13th 2002, 4:20 am
David Cohen

In article <[email protected] >, xyz_456
@yahoo.com says...
    > Hi Andrew Miller , I applied at Buffalo center . I am in US .MY AOR : 12/10/2002.I
    > heard nothing from them after getting initial receipt .My field is Software
    > Programming.I got job in my native counry .I am planning to leave US in first week
    > of August,2002.I will come back after six months if market condition happen to be
    > good.I am expecting interview should be waved . My question is : Can i still
    > continue with Buffalo center ? I had not sent medical paper with my initial
    > application .Should i sent it before leaving US ?

There is no difficulty with allowing the case to conclude at the Buffalo office. If
an interview is required, however, you would be required to return to the USA to
attend such, or to transfer the application. Such a transfer would result in
significant delays.

It would be best to conclude the medical examinations after an interview waiver or
close to the time of a selection interview.
________
CAMPBELL, COHEN - attorneys at law tel:514.937.9445 / fax:514.937.2618
[email protected] http://canadavisa.com

Online Community: http://canadavisa.com/community

Old Jun 13th 2002, 9:21 am
J2ee

I am talking about the medical papers which we have to sent with initial
Application.I never sent those with initial Application. Is it mandatory to send
medical examination with initial application? Thanks, Kapil "Andrew Miller"
<millercitelus.net> wrote in message
news:<[email protected] >...
    > Just leave your case in Buffalo.
    >
    > What medical paper are you talking about? You must wait for the initial assessment
    > and medical forms from Buffalo. If interview is waived then undergo medicals
    > immediately and if interview is required then wait with doing medicals until the
    > interview date is scheduled.
    >
    > --
    >
    > ../..
    >
    > Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
    > millercicanada.com (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before
    > sending email)
    > ________________________________
    >
    >
    >
    > "j2ee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Hi Andrew Miller , I applied at Buffalo center . I am in US .MY AOR :
    > > 12/10/2002.I heard nothing from them after getting initial receipt .My field is
    > > Software Programming.I got job in my native counry .I am planning to leave US in
    > > first week of August,2002.I will come back after six months if market condition
    > > happen to be good.I am expecting interview should be waved . My question is : Can
    > > i still continue with Buffalo center ? I had not sent medical paper with my
    > > initial application .Should i sent it before leaving US ?
    > >
    > > I will appriciate if someone can guide me on this. Thanks in advance.

Old Jun 13th 2002, 10:20 am
Andrew Miller

What category did you apply under? The only circumstances that required medicals to
be included with application was for Family class members applying under certain
pilot projects.

--

../..

sending email)

> I am talking about the medical papers which we have to sent with initial
    > Application.I never sent those with initial Application. Is it mandatory to send
    > medical examination with initial application? Thanks, Kapil "Andrew Miller"
    > <millercitelus.net> wrote in message
    > > Just leave your case in Buffalo.
    > >
    > > What medical paper are you talking about? You must wait for the initial
    > > assessment and medical forms from Buffalo. If interview is waived then
undergo
    > > medicals immediately and if interview is required then wait with doing
medicals
    > > until the interview date is scheduled.
    > >
    > > --
    > >
    > > ../..
    > >
    > > Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
    > > millercicanada.com (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before
    > > sending email)
    > > ________________________________
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > "j2ee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Hi Andrew Miller , I applied at Buffalo center . I am in US .MY AOR :
    > > > 12/10/2002.I heard nothing from them after getting initial receipt .My field is
    > > > Software Programming.I got job in my native counry .I am planning to leave US
    > > > in first week of August,2002.I will come back after six months if market
    > > > condition happen to be good.I am expecting interview should be waved . My
    > > > question is : Can i still continue with Buffalo center ? I had not sent medical
    > > > paper with my initial application .Should i sent it before leaving US ?
    > > >
    > > > I will appriciate if someone can guide me on this. Thanks in advance.

Old Jun 14th 2002, 8:20 am
J2ee

I applied as Independent.

"Andrew Miller" <millercitelus.net> wrote in message
    > What category did you apply under? The only circumstances that required medicals to
    > be included with application was for Family class members applying under certain
    > pilot projects.
    >
    > --
    >
    > ../..
    >
    > Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
    > millercicanada.com (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before
    > sending email)
    > ________________________________
    >
    >
    >
    > "j2ee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I am talking about the medical papers which we have to sent with initial
    > > Application.I never sent those with initial Application. Is it mandatory to send
    > > medical examination with initial application? Thanks, Kapil "Andrew Miller"
    > > <millercitelus.net> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected] >...
    > > > Just leave your case in Buffalo.
    > > >
    > > > What medical paper are you talking about? You must wait for the initial
    > > > assessment and medical forms from Buffalo. If interview is waived then
    > undergo
    > > > medicals immediately and if interview is required then wait with doing
    > medicals
    > > > until the interview date is scheduled.
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > >
    > > > ../..
    > > >
    > > > Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
    > > > millercicanada.com (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before
    > > > sending email)
    > > > ________________________________
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > "j2ee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > > Hi Andrew Miller , I applied at Buffalo center . I am in US .MY AOR :
    > > > > 12/10/2002.I heard nothing from them after getting initial receipt .My field
    > > > > is Software Programming.I got job in my native counry .I am planning to
    > > > > leave US in first week of August,2002.I will come back after six months if
    > > > > market condition happen to be good.I am expecting interview should be waved
    > > > > . My question is : Can i still continue with Buffalo center ? I had not sent
    > > > > medical paper with my initial application .Should i sent it before leaving
    > > > > US ?
    > > > >
    > > > > I will appriciate if someone can guide me on this. Thanks in advance.

Old Jun 14th 2002, 9:27 am
Andrew Miller

In such case you must wait for the initial assessment and for medical forms. Then
undergo medicals as soon as you receive forms if interview is waived or if interview
is required then wait for such to be scheduled and do medicals close to the
interview date.

--

../..

sending email)

> I applied as Independent.
    >
    > "Andrew Miller" <millercitelus.net> wrote in message
    > > What category did you apply under? The only circumstances that required medicals
    > > to be included with application was for Family class members
applying
    > > under certain pilot projects.
    > >
    > > --
    > >
    > > ../..
    > >
    > > Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
    > > millercicanada.com (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before
    > > sending email)
    > > ________________________________
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > "j2ee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > I am talking about the medical papers which we have to sent with initial
    > > > Application.I never sent those with initial Application. Is it mandatory to
    > > > send medical examination with initial application? Thanks, Kapil "Andrew
    > > > Miller" <millercitelus.net> wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected] >...
    > > > > Just leave your case in Buffalo.
    > > > >
    > > > > What medical paper are you talking about? You must wait for the initial
    > > > > assessment and medical forms from Buffalo. If interview is waived then
    > > undergo
    > > > > medicals immediately and if interview is required then wait with doing
    > > medicals
    > > > > until the interview date is scheduled.
    > > > >
    > > > > --
    > > > >
    > > > > ../..
    > > > >
    > > > > Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
    > > > > millercicanada.com (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before
    > > > > sending email)
    > > > > ________________________________
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > > "j2ee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > > > Hi Andrew Miller , I applied at Buffalo center . I am in US .MY AOR :
    > > > > > 12/10/2002.I heard nothing from them after getting initial receipt .My
    > > > > > field is Software Programming.I got job in my native counry .I am planning
    > > > > > to leave US in first week of August,2002.I will come back after six months
    > > > > > if market condition happen to be good.I am expecting interview should be
    > > > > > waved . My question is : Can i still continue with Buffalo center ? I had
    > > > > > not sent medical paper with my initial application .Should i sent it before
    > > > > > leaving US ?
    > > > > >
    > > > > > I will appriciate if someone can guide me on this. Thanks in advance.