Application times for spouse

Old Feb 25th 2010, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

louiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant future
Default Application times for spouse

Im just wondering, from sending the application off and being signed to from actually hearing something, how long have people been waiting for? a month????

myns was signed for a few days ago, so am just interested to hear times of things...i know everyone is different but just interested for spousal application.

Thank you x
Old Feb 25th 2010, 3:25 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Application times for spouse

Originally Posted by louiseeg
Im just wondering, from sending the application off and being signed to from actually hearing something, how long have people been waiting for? a month????

myns was signed for a few days ago, so am just interested to hear times of things...i know everyone is different but just interested for spousal application.

Thank you x
You need to tell people if you're going outland or inland as that will make a huge difference. Recently, outland people have been getting PR in about 2 months (recent forum member got it in 7 weeks!), but obviously outland takes far longer.

But if you can give more info, hopefully people will be able to help.
Old Feb 25th 2010, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

louiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant future

ah yeah i was just thinking about that, ha ha...

um outland applications...meaning parts sent to london.
Old Feb 25th 2010, 3:29 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

ah yeah i was just thinking about that, ha ha...

um outland applications...meaning parts sent to london.
Should be quick then, all being well.

As I said above, seems to about 2 months in total for the whole process at the mo, but if you do a search you'll find lots of previous threads with timelines on.

for you.
Old Feb 25th 2010, 3:30 pm
Forum Regular

LandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant future

http://www.trackitt.com/

don't like posting links but found this site gives you an idea how long it takes for each stage.
Old Feb 25th 2010, 3:32 pm
Forum Regular

thank you.

also random question, i am popping out to canada for my husbands birthday for 3 weeks, i can still do that cant i, its only inland you have to stay in the country?
Old Feb 26th 2010, 2:16 pm
Forum Regular

Kynn is just really niceKynn is just really niceKynn is just really niceKynn is just really niceKynn is just really niceKynn is just really niceKynn is just really niceKynn is just really nice

Yup, you can. Assuming you have your passport to travel with. Of course, if your passport is off getting it's visa put in, travelling internationally is going to be a bit of a problem.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

Canada Dry will become famous soon enough

Thank you x
Hi, please see our timeline below, it felt like forever, but looking back now, it's not really that long.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 4:58 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

thank you.

also random question, i am popping out to canada for my husbands birthday for 3 weeks, i can still do that cant i, its only inland you have to stay in the country?
You'll be fine travelling anywhere during the process.

As for times, mine took 2 weeks to receive a letter from Mississauga telling me they'd approved sponsorship and will be sending the application to London for processing.

After that then next thing i had was an email requesting passports (just under 2 months later).

The entire process from posting the application to receiving the passport and visa inside took 3 months in total.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

hey guys,

thank you very much for your input, is very interesting to see the dates of people applications. hopefully myn wont take too long, but am just happy i got myself together and sent it off...maybe once im back in may there will be some excellent news..hehehe

Have a good weekend.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 6:42 pm
Just Joined

hannahrocks is an unknown quantity at this point

hey guys,

thank you very much for your input, is very interesting to see the dates of people applications. hopefully myn wont take too long, but am just happy i got myself together and sent it off...maybe once im back in may there will be some excellent news..hehehe

Have a good weekend.
If you look at this thread a bunch of people who are applying for spousal sponsorship been writing down their timelines: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642032
Old Feb 26th 2010, 9:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

bflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura about

Today marks 2months on the dot from postig to miss n now.. i am now hoping for somethng soon , and this is the crucial moment as i am all over the place expecting something to come in as one person that we all sent our application on the same day and everything was transfered to london on the same day, has PR now on the 25th, so i am anxious big time but i am still with in the normal processing time..

good luck and take your mind off, easier said than done.. lol

chill

trackit too is a website that will give u an idea..
Old Feb 26th 2010, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

ah cool, well hopefully you will hear something soon, good luck.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 12:48 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat005 is an unknown quantity at this point

Louiseg, ours was also signed for a couple of weeks ago in Mississauga so I guess we're on the same kind of time scales!