Application Submission Today

Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

londonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of light
Default Application Submission Today

Just thought I would share with everyone that my Spousal Application has gone to Mississauga. Hurrah !!!!!

Now I just have to wait... and wait ....

Still step 1 is complete for me and I feel good about it.

Old Apr 4th 2008, 1:33 pm
Job Hunting in Ottawa

sheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Application Submission Today

good luck mate.

just waiting for my police checks to come back and I'll be sending mine off too.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 1:58 pm
Get me to Canada fast!!

khuppe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by londonhatter
Just thought I would share with everyone that my Spousal Application has gone to Mississauga. Hurrah !!!!!

Now I just have to wait... and wait ....

Still step 1 is complete for me and I feel good about it.

I sent mine off on Monday so fingers crossed it wont be too long so I can enjoy the summer in Canada with my kiddies and hubby

hopefully you wont have to wait... and wait!
Old Apr 4th 2008, 2:08 pm
Just Joined

HLKG is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello - just thought I'd introduce myself as it might be interesting to compare timelines and share experiences - good or bad. Fingers crossed they all go through without a hitch. I sent my application off last week (after months of compiling all the info!). Good luck!
Old Apr 4th 2008, 2:14 pm
Get me to Canada fast!!

Originally Posted by HLKG
Hello - just thought I'd introduce myself as it might be interesting to compare timelines and share experiences - good or bad. Fingers crossed they all go through without a hitch. I sent my application off last week (after months of compiling all the info!). Good luck!
hi there - I have never been so glad to see a post office... its a nightmare especially all the stupid questions you have to answer.Yes it will be interesting to see what time scale everyones application goes through!
I am glad to just sit back and relax and not have to look at forms for a while!
Old Apr 4th 2008, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

thundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nice

have you seen this thread, particularly the latter pages? it has spousal applicants (last few pages are from late last year to early this year).
unfortunately, every case is different so just because applicant 1 got his PPR back in 8 weeks doesn'e necessarily mean applicant 2 will also receive PPR in 8 weeks

happy waiting !
Old Apr 6th 2008, 7:30 am
Just Joined

HLKG is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for replying, I had caught the end of that thread, but the section you posted was really useful.

I know that there is nothing I can do know but wait patiently...and hope it goes through quickly! Not easy when my husband has already gone back to Canada, but reading posts on here I know I am not the only one doing the long distance thing (again!)
Old Apr 6th 2008, 8:24 am
Get me to Canada fast!!

Originally Posted by HLKG
Thanks for replying, I had caught the end of that thread, but the section you posted was really useful.

I know that there is nothing I can do know but wait patiently...and hope it goes through quickly! Not easy when my husband has already gone back to Canada, but reading posts on here I know I am not the only one doing the long distance thing (again!)

Ill be doing the long distance thing yet again with 2 kids so it could be worse good luck in yours going through quickly! I hope mine does as I want to get used to living in Canada in the summer to prepare for the winter!