Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

application sent and have second thoughts regarding answers.

Wikiposts

application sent and have second thoughts regarding answers.

Old Jul 19th 2009, 5:26 am
Just Joined

brsnbs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default application sent and have second thoughts regarding answers.

I sent the application in the other week and have second thoughts regarding the answers in background declaration form.
i traveled from USA to Canada several times without a visa fro a day or two, however one question asks about if i applied for a visa, i answered "no" , am i correct in answering that ? visiting Canada means you did not apply for a visa, just ask for admission in my interprentation. I want to make sure that i will not be accused of misrepresentation for something so minor.
thanks.

Last edited by brsnbs; Jul 19th 2009 at 5:33 am.
Old Jul 19th 2009, 5:51 am
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: application sent and have second thoughts regarding answers.

Originally Posted by brsnbs
I sent the application in the other week and have second thoughts regarding the answers in background declaration form.
i traveled from USA to Canada several times without a visa fro a day or two, however one question asks about if i applied for a visa, i answered "no" , am i correct in answering that ? visiting Canada means you did not apply for a visa, just ask for admission in my interprentation. I want to make sure that i will not be accused of misrepresentation for something so minor.
thanks.
If you are from a country that doesnt require a visa to travel to Canada for tourist purposes then you answered correctly. but citizens of some countries require visitor visas to enter Canada...

But if you area Brit for example then you can enter without a visa, so you would have answered correctly.