Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Application refused.... But never received 90 day letter?

Wikiposts

Application refused.... But never received 90 day letter?

Old Mar 15th 2010, 2:37 am

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Application refused.... But never received 90 day letter?

Originally Posted by emojane
Hi there just wondering about the 12 day letter

I know my application was received in Jan 2010 but when I sent my application I sent them everything so they have sent back my original documents ie educational certs degree and police clearance ...

What is needed in the 120 day letter as I want to get the ball rolling for when it comes. I checked my status oon their website and it said Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete

So does anybody received the same kinda letter?

I just don't want to mess things up

EJ
EJ

My 120 day email requests the information as set out in the visa office specific requirements.

This is the link - select the office applicable for you & open the guide to see the info requirements.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...ed-mission.asp

Bali
Old Mar 15th 2010, 2:51 am

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there just wondering about the 12 day letter

I know my application was received in Jan 2010 but when I sent my application I sent them everything so they have sent back my original documents ie educational certs degree and police clearance ...

What is needed in the 120 day letter as I want to get the ball rolling for when it comes. I checked my status oon their website and it said Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete

So does anybody received the same kinda letter?

I just don't want to mess things up

EJ
How do you check your status with the CIO Sydney. We have had our bankers draft cashed a month ago and still not had our 120 day letter. We do have a lawyer working for us ( I use the term losely) and I have asked and asked him to chase things for us. If you could tell me what I need from him to check the status my self I would be grateful

To the OP - Good to hear things are back on track for you.
Old Mar 15th 2010, 2:56 am
Just Joined

emojane is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there

I am lucky enough to have an MP in Toronto who is helping me out. Just contacted her this morning and apparently I received an email about my 120 days so I have to get on that right now. I am not sure how you will get a client number I am sorry but maybe somebody else may know

EJ

Best of luck
Old Mar 15th 2010, 3:18 am

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there

I am lucky enough to have an MP in Toronto who is helping me out. Just contacted her this morning and apparently I received an email about my 120 days so I have to get on that right now. I am not sure how you will get a client number I am sorry but maybe somebody else may know

EJ

Best of luck
Thanks for your reply. I am assuming the lawyer will have it. I have asked for it last week, but he says calling them wont do any good. I will email him again and insist on it, he is very close to be fired
Old Mar 15th 2010, 3:25 am
Just Joined

I'm doing it alone so no lawyer but I was lucky that my friend has put me in touch with a fantastic MP who seems to be able to get the information asap for me no fee needed I will be over in May with a big present. Things seem to be moving fast all of a sudden heres hoping eh!
Old Mar 15th 2010, 9:30 pm
Just Joined

san40 has a brilliant futuresan40 has a brilliant futuresan40 has a brilliant futuresan40 has a brilliant futuresan40 has a brilliant futuresan40 has a brilliant future

To emojane is the mp in Canada or UK? I need a lot of help, i am so stressed out in canada.

If the MP is in Canada can u please pm me the information.

Thanks in advance.
Old Mar 15th 2010, 9:49 pm
Just Joined

hiya sorry can't give out the info as its not really up to me as its done through a friend. Also they aint immigration officers really sorry. whats up maybe I can help..