Application Help

Old Dec 28th 2011, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

Jjuk26canada is a jewel in the roughJjuk26canada is a jewel in the roughJjuk26canada is a jewel in the roughJjuk26canada is a jewel in the rough
Default Application Help

Hi Guys, i have started to fill in the IMM0008ENU_2D Application Form Generic.

I read somewhere that i should put N/A into all empty boxes, is this correct?

Immigration Office requested for processing this application, which address do i put in here?

Intended employment, my wife will be staying at home and may eventually work part time, what would i put here, the same question for my 20 yo son, he is unemployed buy will hopefully find work, what would i put for him?

Thanks

JJ
Old Dec 28th 2011, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Application Help

yes n/a should be fill all spots you would leave empty otherwise.

"intented" gives it away, you don't need to put in part time, just put in the kind of job she would like to have later on, when she is ready to work.

same for son, if he can't make up his mind..help him ?
Old Dec 28th 2011, 1:04 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by Jjuk26canada
Hi Guys, i have started to fill in the IMM0008ENU_2D Application Form Generic.

I read somewhere that i should put N/A into all empty boxes, is this correct?

Immigration Office requested for processing this application, which address do i put in here?

Intended employment, my wife will be staying at home and may eventually work part time, what would i put here, the same question for my 20 yo son, he is unemployed buy will hopefully find work, what would i put for him?

Thanks

JJ

1. You have to print the form to input N/A in some blocks.
2. The office responsible for the country where you are resident (UK it is London) or the office responsible for a country where you have been ADMITTED for 1 year.
3. Unknown for future occupation.
Old Jan 7th 2012, 1:28 am
Just Joined

tim hunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

1. You have to print the form to input N/A in some blocks.
2. The office responsible for the country where you are resident (UK it is London) or the office responsible for a country where you have been ADMITTED for 1 year.
3. Unknown for future occupation.
Hello!
I will do same N/A to be on the safer side and that's what I gather from people who have already got their visa.
I have a question regarding time in the country residence. My current country of residence is The UK. I came here in 2009 on student visa to study at a Uni here and I completed my course in due course. Currently,I am on a post-study work visa. Hence, my question is what do I put in my from dates? Is it going to be from 2009 or 2001 the year I got my current visa?

Regards,
Tim.