Wikiposts

Application Capping

Old Jun 29th 2010, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

castra is just really nicecastra is just really nicecastra is just really nicecastra is just really nicecastra is just really nicecastra is just really nicecastra is just really nicecastra is just really nice
Default Re: Application Capping

Originally Posted by parker14
The point is, why answer a post if you are exasperated by it? Just ignore it and move on rather post a clever or condescending response. Incidently, my posting was not specifically aimed at you, it just appears that some people come on here and seem to speak with such authority, like they own the forum!

Thanks.
Obviously its okay to talk in a condescending way if you're a 'super poster' with 1000 plus posts I guess?

The OP asked a question. Obviously the answer to his question was somewhere to be found but for whatever reason, he/she missed it. For that crime, some replied in the aforementioned condescending manner.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Bullying is even lower.
Old Jun 29th 2010, 8:36 am
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by castra
Obviously its okay to talk in a condescending way if you're a 'super poster' with 1000 plus posts I guess?

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.
I Row Knee

Old Jun 29th 2010, 11:29 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by castra

The OP asked a question. Obviously the answer to his question was somewhere to be found but for whatever reason, he/she missed it. For that crime, some replied in the aforementioned condescending manner.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Bullying is even lower.
Not just this question - but lots of others too - oh but wait, wth 50 posts you haven't been around long enough to get the full picture eh?!

Bully - internet forum - words on screen, I would suggest that if anyone can't take a difference of opinion, whether condescending or not, should get some more backbone before moving to another country.
Old Jun 29th 2010, 11:32 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by el_richo
Oh the irony

Old Jun 29th 2010, 6:53 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

I'm closing this thread as the original question has been answered and I can only see it descending in to an argument.

Those with less forum experience, please remember that those of us that respond to the same queries day after day do get frustrated when people haven't bothered to even have a quick look for themselves, or do basic research.

And forum veterans, please remember that although it's annoying, a polite reminder about searching or the Wiki will usually suffice!