Application Being Sent Back

Old Jul 21st 2005, 8:55 am
Just Joined

CANUK has a spectacular aura aboutCANUK has a spectacular aura aboutCANUK has a spectacular aura about
Default Application Being Sent Back

Just sent out application in for Family Class Immigration June 28th, found out today on the E system that they are sending it back as we are missing something.

Could anyone tell me, if my husband has children but they do not live with us, nor will they be immigrating with us, do we still need to send photos of them with our application.? It is the only thing I can think of to be wrong. I tripled check the forms before we sent them off.
Old Jul 21st 2005, 9:12 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Application Being Sent Back

Originally Posted by CANUK
Just sent out application in for Family Class Immigration June 28th, found out today on the E system that they are sending it back as we are missing something.

Could anyone tell me, if my husband has children but they do not live with us, nor will they be immigrating with us, do we still need to send photos of them with our application.? It is the only thing I can think of to be wrong. I tripled check the forms before we sent them off.
Those not included in the application dont require photos
My bro-in-law's app was returned too as they were missing a signature; so that could be your case too!!
Old Jul 21st 2005, 9:17 am
Just Joined

CANUK has a spectacular aura aboutCANUK has a spectacular aura aboutCANUK has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for that. That is a relief. Hopefully is just a signature missed

Time will soon tell
Old Jul 21st 2005, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

bobhope is on a distinguished road

Actually yes you do need to send photos and they have to do meds etc UNLESS you have a letter stating that they have no intention of emmigrating and you give up your rights. Very harsh if you ask me. But having just had PP request its not that bad unless you hardly speak to them. Hope it all goes well.