the application is in!

Old May 2nd 2010, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

izzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond repute
Default the application is in!

We got back from our 2nd recce trip yesterday, and while we were there we handed in our application, so we're now officially in the process!

It's a bit daunting to know that after all the talk we have now actually applied.. I guess now the waiting begins. We're applying to NS PNP - Community Identified.

We flew back on Friday but handed the application in to Halifax on Wednesday. This was lucky because they checked our application amazingly quickly and we got an email on Thursday telling us we'd missed a form! I hadn't realised we both needed an IMM5046 for other family members because I was mentioned on my partner's form. Quick trip to the local library to fill out and print the form, and then back to the Halifax office on Friday (yay for flying out in the evening!) to hand in the missing sheet.

So that's everything done... thanks to everyone who helped with questions this far, I'm sure I'll have more to follow!
Old May 2nd 2010, 12:45 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the application is in!

Originally Posted by izzi81
We got back from our 2nd recce trip yesterday, and while we were there we handed in our application, so we're now officially in the process!

It's a bit daunting to know that after all the talk we have now actually applied.. I guess now the waiting begins. We're applying to NS PNP - Community Identified.

We flew back on Friday but handed the application in to Halifax on Wednesday. This was lucky because they checked our application amazingly quickly and we got an email on Thursday telling us we'd missed a form! I hadn't realised we both needed an IMM5046 for other family members because I was mentioned on my partner's form. Quick trip to the local library to fill out and print the form, and then back to the Halifax office on Friday (yay for flying out in the evening!) to hand in the missing sheet.

So that's everything done... thanks to everyone who helped with questions this far, I'm sure I'll have more to follow!
Congratulations sent...I hope everything goes as smooth as silk for you..
Old May 2nd 2010, 2:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

raymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to all

Congratulations and best wishes.

Ray
Old May 2nd 2010, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

All the best with your application and future plans
Old May 2nd 2010, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

talltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant future

Good luck....

My fingers are crossed for you guys......
Old May 2nd 2010, 9:25 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

well doneGood luck
Old May 2nd 2010, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with your application

lns
Old May 2nd 2010, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

izzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks everyone

just have to be patient now.. or distract myself with more research of the area!
Old May 2nd 2010, 10:45 pm

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by izzi81
thanks everyone

just have to be patient now.. or distract myself with more research of the area!
good luck - hope it doesn't take too long.

what is the norm for this route ?
(am FSW myself)

Bali
Old May 2nd 2010, 11:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

7 months is the fastest I've heard, but to be honest we don't want it quite that quick I think! Still some money-saving to do. Average seems to be around 9 months, maybe a year.
Old May 3rd 2010, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Izzie

I've PM'd you! Looking for advice!