AoR Received

Old Aug 30th 2005, 5:37 am
Forum Regular

Kazphillips will become famous soon enoughKazphillips will become famous soon enough
Default AoR Received

Hi everyone

I just thought I'd let you all know that the post man brought our first little brown envelope today. Yup, we have our AoR and it is beautiful (apart from that horrid line about waiting 36 month before we'll hear anything)

Since I have a way to go before my next celebration, I think we might just open a bottle of something tonight!

Kaz x

P.S. I've had the AoR for 9 hours and am already an e-client addict! "In Process" and likely to stay that way for the foreseeable future!
Old Aug 30th 2005, 6:08 am
Forum Regular

robwrx is a jewel in the roughrobwrx is a jewel in the roughrobwrx is a jewel in the roughrobwrx is a jewel in the roughrobwrx is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: AoR Received

All that panicking for nothing eh.
Only a few days after us getting ours.

Rob
Originally Posted by Kazphillips
Hi everyone

I just thought I'd let you all know that the post man brought our first little brown envelope today. Yup, we have our AoR and it is beautiful (apart from that horrid line about waiting 36 month before we'll hear anything)

Since I have a way to go before my next celebration, I think we might just open a bottle of something tonight!

Kaz x

P.S. I've had the AoR for 9 hours and am already an e-client addict! "In Process" and likely to stay that way for the foreseeable future!
Old Aug 30th 2005, 6:19 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Kazphillips
Hi everyone

Kaz x

Congrats and welcome to the ECA (E/client checkaholics anonymous)

you will be logging on in your sleep in no time
Old Aug 30th 2005, 7:40 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mhhp
Congrats and welcome to the ECA (E/client checkaholics anonymous)

you will be logging on in your sleep in no time
Rightly said!!!!
This forum consists on members who satisfy their palate not by eating food, but by checking e-client
Welcome to the e-client conglomerate
Old Aug 30th 2005, 8:33 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by amancharan
Rightly said!!!!
This forum consists on members who satisfy their palate not by eating food, but by checking e-client
Welcome to the e-client conglomerate
How true, amy,

See what it does to your sanity when you allocate your time between e/client, www.yogi799.com and getting close to posting more than 1000 posts on this forum.:scared::scared:
Old Aug 30th 2005, 5:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

I am :scared: scared. I had sent my application to London CHC, and it has reached there on the 5th Aug, no news about AOR as yet, Hopefully i will get it soon.
Old Aug 30th 2005, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

Kazphillips will become famous soon enoughKazphillips will become famous soon enough

Don't panic Reghuraj...I'm sure you'll get it soon. I was panicking too and once you have it you'll realise how unneccessary the panic is!!

Kaz x
Originally Posted by Reghuraj
I am :scared: scared. I had sent my application to London CHC, and it has reached there on the 5th Aug, no news about AOR as yet, Hopefully i will get it soon.
Old Aug 30th 2005, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all
Talking Re: AoR Received

The first Step, I received the Brown cover which contained the AOR. I just received it 5 minutes back.

I have a problem. I was trying to check my e-client application status, but cant get through. This is because I dont have a "SURNAME" mentioned in my passport or on my birth certificates or any other certificates I have.

Hence I had put a "None" put in the application form.

Now the e-clinet requires me to put a surname... and putting a none wont get me forward.

What could i possibly do?
Old Aug 30th 2005, 11:56 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry I can't answer your question Reghuraj but at least you got your AoR!!

Well done and welcome to the long wait!

Kaz x

Originally Posted by Reghuraj
The first Step, I received the Brown cover which contained the AOR. I just received it 5 minutes back.

I have a problem. I was trying to check my e-client application status, but cant get through. This is because I dont have a "SURNAME" mentioned in my passport or on my birth certificates or any other certificates I have.

Hence I had put a "None" put in the application form.

Now the e-clinet requires me to put a surname... and putting a none wont get me forward.

What could i possibly do?
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:36 am
krn
Forum Regular

krn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the rough

Hi! Congratulations to you!!!!We're sailing in the same boat as you all!!!! We sent our applicaton on the 10th of August and received our AOR on the 30th of August!!! Like you've said it's wait and watch now.........
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

Molson 03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Its amazing that in the space of 1 month, the queue has fallen 6 months behind!!!!

AOR received 25 July stating 30 months (Skilled worker - London).

I bet it doesn't get any shorter either!!!

Come on Canada - LET US IN!
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 3:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Did you use an immigration lawyer or do it yourself?
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

Me?

We did it ourselves - there wasn't anything tricky about it. I think we're a simple enough case really but time will tell!

Kaz x

Originally Posted by mandyg
Old Sep 4th 2005, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

Molson 03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mandyg
We did it ourselves too. Nothing complicated as no criminal records etc. It's just that it took us ages to get round to it and then even longer to quadruple check we had included everything!

If you are organised and good at paperwork, and have nothing too complicated I don't see why you can't!
Old Sep 4th 2005, 11:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: AoR Received

Does anybody know whether there is any evidence to suggest that using an immigration lawyer gets your application through any quicker? or not?
I've been looking through other peoples details on here and the quickest seems to be 12 months between AOR and Medical request. Then another 12-18 months wait after that! I can't believe it takes so long!! (Ours will be a skilled worker application by the way).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.