Wikiposts

AOR question

Old May 29th 2001, 2:03 pm
Dave

Hello,

I received a letter from Buffalo RPC with a file number saying that my application
has been received and a file has been created for me. I think this is the "AOR".

However, the letter does not say that my application is complete and I don't need to
send them any other documents. Rather one of the paragraphs in the letter says,
"Unless Original documents are specifically requested, please submit certified true
copies of supporting documents. All Police Certificates must be original. They will
not be returned to you.", and this confuses me a lot.

Does this mean I have to send something to them again? Or do they just mean it only
when they require additional documents and can I just safely ignore this for now?
(They did not mention any specific documents in the letter) Is it because I submitted
just photocopies of the documents (i.e. my diploma, employment verification letter,
etc.) instead of certified copies? I also included original police certificates in my
application.

When you receive your AOR letter, did you find the same paragraph from your letter?

Please let me know ASAP.

Thank you.

Dave

@ FYI, my application was delivered to Buffalo RPC on
4/2, and the date on the letter I received is 5/25.

--
Posted from web13101.mail.yahoo.com [216.136.174.146] via Mailgate.ORG Server -
http://www.Mailgate.ORG