AOR in Oct. 2003, still waiting

Old Apr 20th 2005, 4:57 am
Finally it happened

pattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: AOR in Oct. 2003, still waiting

Originally Posted by Wonderlust
I am new to all this, AOR is? Appllication something something ?
AOR is acknowledgement of receipt. This is the first letter that you get from CIC when they complete initial review of your application and supporting documents. If your application is complete then they provide you a file number so that you can keep track of your application status through their most efficient novel system called 'e-Client' .
Old Apr 20th 2005, 5:14 am
Forum Regular

zico is an unknown quantity at this point

My medicals were done December 2003, and I believe they are only good for one year.....Buffalo did not send me anything about getting another one done...So, what is the standard operating procedure when your medicals expire? Shall I just wait for them to decide if I need to do a second one, or go do one myself and send it to them.

Thank you.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 5:54 am
BE Enthusiast

reddy_cd is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Same is the case with me (expired on Dec 30, 2004), but nothing has been heard from CIC about the second medicals. I think we cannot go to the DMP without a formal letter to that effect from CIC.

I think we need to wait for thier instructions in this regard and proceed accordingly.

Reddy

P.S. It was obsrved on this forum that for some pepole the medical validity was extnded by 3-6 months, so hope that we too might have gotten similar extension.