AOR MAY

Old Sep 12th 2008, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

stanstan will become famous soon enoughstanstan will become famous soon enough
Default AOR MAY

Is there anybody else with May 2006 AOR who has not had a 90 day letter or am I the only one?
Old Sep 12th 2008, 6:12 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AOR MAY

This site might answer your question: http://www.trackitt.com/
Old Sep 12th 2008, 7:37 pm
mclauchlan35

mclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Stanstan

We only received ours at the begining of the week, so may just be in the post did you use a consultant? It may just be taking time.

Good luck

Danny
Old Sep 12th 2008, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

stanstan will become famous soon enoughstanstan will become famous soon enough

yes to the consultant and we are one of the only two left on trackitt
Old Sep 12th 2008, 8:31 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stanstan
yes to the consultant and we are one of the only two left on trackitt
Just be patient - according to Trackitt, my processing time was 450+ days longer than average.
Old Sep 12th 2008, 8:36 pm
mclauchlan35

mclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of light

I took ours 3 weeks to make the journey, I am sure yours will be there soon. Maybe you should drop your IC a line see if they have received it yet.