Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

AOR from London Mar & Apr 2010 - Progress updates

AOR from London Mar & Apr 2010 - Progress updates

Old Aug 17th 2010, 6:39 pm
Adapting slowly...

Funky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: AOR from London Mar & Apr 2010 - Progress updates

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
We have lift off in the linsyPinsy household.....we are now 'in process'

Wee bottle of wine tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yippee, yippee, yippee!!!!!!

F A N T A S T I C !

Hope the next stage goes quickly for you!
Old Aug 17th 2010, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

shashy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats really good news
Hopefully things are on the move again at CHC
Old Aug 17th 2010, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

Melsa is an unknown quantity at this point

That's great news Linsy - i'm really chuffed for you. I hope you get your med requests soon. How was the recce? Are you back yet? Im just about to check my status but i'm not getting my hopes up - still waiting to go in process.

Melsa
Old Aug 17th 2010, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Melsa
That's great news Linsy - i'm really chuffed for you. I hope you get your med requests soon. How was the recce? Are you back yet? Im just about to check my status but i'm not getting my hopes up - still waiting to go in process.

Melsa
Thanks all...
Recce was fabulous. Just as fantastic as I remeber it from last year. Weather lovely and people just so polite and helpful.
Met up with someone I met on BE and her family and that was just great as they only moved over about 7 weeks ago so we saw what it was like at the coal face, so to speak. Aah wish I was back.

Good luck all. Wonder when the med requests will follow...I'm guessing it'll be a good few months. Another wait, I suppose.

Hey ho.
Old Aug 17th 2010, 8:41 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh Lns that is fantastic news

Hope you get med request soon. Also hope it means that CIC are getting a move on.
Old Aug 17th 2010, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Clinique
Oh Lns that is fantastic news

Hope you get med request soon. Also hope it means that CIC are getting a move on.
Thanx MC lets hope you are right and they are getting a move on now.
best wishes
lns
Old Aug 18th 2010, 4:55 am
Forum Regular

Cherry Jam has a spectacular aura aboutCherry Jam has a spectacular aura aboutCherry Jam has a spectacular aura about

I hope you will not have to wait months for meds, Lins. I see some members have received their med requests within 2 -3 weeks and others had to wait months, as you said. I hope you (and all of us) will be the lucky ones!

Forgive me for asking, (not intending to burst any bubbles), Are they reviewing documents in order of receipt or are they reviewing docs with the skilled occupations in mind? I see a couple of the Jan/Feb members have not gone into process yet. Any clue?

Any way, I hope you are still walking on air, Lins!

Cherry Jam
Old Aug 18th 2010, 7:09 am
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute

So, what does 'in process' actually mean?
Old Aug 18th 2010, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

shashy is an unknown quantity at this point

Forgive me for asking, (not intending to burst any bubbles), Are they reviewing documents in order of receipt or are they reviewing docs with the skilled occupations in mind? I see a couple of the Jan/Feb members have not gone into process yet. Any clue?

Cherry Jam[/QUOTE]

We were told by an immigration advisor that they do the applications in order of receipt, but going by other peoples timelines I dont think they do as Some of us seem to have been waiting alot longer than other. Maybe they are doing them in order of occupations in demand. HOPEFULLY we will all be soon!!
Old Aug 18th 2010, 5:24 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by shashy

Cherry Jam
We were told by an immigration advisor that they do the applications in order of receipt, but going by other peoples timelines I dont think they do as Some of us seem to have been waiting alot longer than other. Maybe they are doing them in order of occupations in demand. HOPEFULLY we will all be soon!![/QUOTE]

1. Applications are reviewed in order of receipt. You really can't compare 2 applications, unless the applicants are twins, always lived together, educated together, and worked together.
Old Aug 18th 2010, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

Melsa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

We were told by an immigration advisor that they do the applications in order of receipt, but going by other peoples timelines I dont think they do as Some of us seem to have been waiting alot longer than other. Maybe they are doing them in order of occupations in demand. HOPEFULLY we will all be soon!!
1. Applications are reviewed in order of receipt. You really can't compare 2 applications, unless the applicants are twins, always lived together, educated together, and worked together.[/QUOTE]

Hi PMM

Does "in process" mean CIC have only just started looking at the application pack , assessing your points and doing all the background checks? Or is some work done before the "in process" status? Just curious.

Melsa
Old Aug 18th 2010, 8:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Melsa
1. Applications are reviewed in order of receipt. You really can't compare 2 applications, unless the applicants are twins, always lived together, educated together, and worked together.
Hi PMM

Does "in process" mean CIC have only just started looking at the application pack , assessing your points and doing all the background checks? Or is some work done before the "in process" status? Just curious.

Melsa[/QUOTE]
good question! What does 'in process' mean?

I think they are processing them in order of occupation...ie IT ones processed last. We should do a poll!
Old Aug 24th 2010, 2:15 pm

OMG

Just got an email from ECAS tracker, went to CIC to have a little peek

This is what it said

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on August 20, 2010

Soooooooooooooooo excited..
Old Aug 24th 2010, 6:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Miss Clinique
OMG

Just got an email from ECAS tracker, went to CIC to have a little peek

This is what it said

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on August 20, 2010

Soooooooooooooooo excited..
WoooooooHoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 24th 2010, 7:02 pm

Originally Posted by shashy

Cherry Jam
We were told by an immigration advisor that they do the applications in order of receipt, but going by other peoples timelines I dont think they do as Some of us seem to have been waiting alot longer than other. Maybe they are doing them in order of occupations in demand. HOPEFULLY we will all be soon!![/QUOTE]

Not sure what order they process in, ours seems to have over taken others that was in London berfore us

All in the lap of the CIC gods.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.