Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

AOR from London June/July 2010 - Progress updates

AOR from London June/July 2010 - Progress updates

Old Jan 22nd 2011, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of
Default Re: AOR from London June/July 2010 - Progress updates

Sent an email to our lawyers in Vancouver asking if they had a rough idea on times. They said they had made an enquiry for another client of theirs whose application was submitted to London three months before ours and were told their file was with an officer awaiting review.

They seem to be under the impression that there is a delay in processing times at CHC London.

they speed up a bit soon. Good luck everyone and please post any updates. Keeps me going seeing people progress through this process, gives us all hope they will get to us eventually
Old Jan 26th 2011, 8:56 am
Permanent Residents

Mac2 is on a distinguished road

Hi all June / July AOR's,

Just letting you know after eight months at AOR from London we moved to "In Process" Yesterday on ECAS. We were May 24th AOR.

Looks like London has started moving again!

All the best to everyone!
Old Jan 26th 2011, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mac2

Just letting you know after eight months at AOR from London we moved to "In Process" Yesterday on ECAS. We were May 24th AOR.

Sweet! Good luck
Old Jan 26th 2011, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

heading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to all

Mac2 that is great news indeed! Music to my ears in fact lol!

any idea how long you will wait for meds to come through?
its not too long for ya
Old Jan 26th 2011, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of

Congratulations Mac, that's fab news. Hope med request don't take too long.

Fingers crossed we won't be too far behind you with an AOR of June 22nd.

Last edited by tracys; Jan 26th 2011 at 9:29 am.
Old Jan 26th 2011, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

MapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really nice

Great news!!!!
Old Jan 26th 2011, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

fridgedesign is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations guys - real happy things seem to be moving again...

I'm AOR on the 30 June so fingers crossed in the next 2 weeks....
Old Jan 26th 2011, 10:10 am
Permanent Residents

Mac2 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by heading-west
Mac2 that is great news indeed! Music to my ears in fact lol!

any idea how long you will wait for meds to come through?
its not too long for ya
Hi Heading West,

Thanks, No idea when meds will come. ASAP would be nice!
Old Jan 26th 2011, 1:19 pm
Outsyder Adventurer

misskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud of

Hi Chaps,

Can someone confirm for me...once ECAS changes to "In Process", does that basically mean you can assume that your file has been subject to a successful review with a positive outcome and you're just waiting for notification of medicals?

Katie

P.S. Mac2 - nice one!
Old Jan 26th 2011, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by misskatpaw
Hi Chaps,

Can someone confirm for me...once ECAS changes to "In Process", does that basically mean you can assume that your file has been subject to a successful review with a positive outcome and you're just waiting for notification of medicals?

Katie

P.S. Mac2 - nice one!
I don't think so Katie, I think that at the "in process" stage, they're reviewing your case and no positive decision (pending med's!), has been made.

Good luck
Old Jan 26th 2011, 1:43 pm
Outsyder Adventurer

misskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rubberduckofdeath
I don't think so Katie, I think that at the "in process" stage, they're reviewing your case and no positive decision (pending med's!), has been made.

Good luck
Cheers for that rubberduckofdeath!

I am not anticipating any change on ECAS for us, for some time yet, so I guess I shouldn't get too excited, even when ours changes to In Process as we could still get rejected

Take Care
Old Jan 27th 2011, 1:28 pm
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on the progress
I guess that's the Tuesday update people talk about in the Forum?
Old Feb 8th 2011, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

MapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really nice

Woohoo! It's Tuesday, and my application has finally gone "in process"
Old Feb 8th 2011, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MapleSauce
Woohoo! It's Tuesday, and my application has finally gone "in process"
F**k yes! Congratulations!
Old Feb 8th 2011, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rubberduckofdeath
F**k yes! Congratulations!
Thanks mate - it's all happening now - the cogs seem to be turning. Still hoping to land this summer in Toronto.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.