Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

AOR from London June/July 2010 - Progress updates

AOR from London June/July 2010 - Progress updates

Old Sep 4th 2012, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of
Default Re: AOR from London June/July 2010 - Progress updates

Hi all, just an update re our application. We received our RPRF today via email. PPR will follow soon.
Old Sep 5th 2012, 12:22 am
BE Enthusiast

kat-b has a spectacular aura aboutkat-b has a spectacular aura aboutkat-b has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by tracys
Hi all, just an update re our application. We received our RPRF today via email. PPR will follow soon.
Congrats!! :-)))
Old Sep 5th 2012, 5:38 am
BE Enthusiast

graham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nice

BIG CONGRATS to maplesauce and tracys, hope to be in your position soon
Old Sep 5th 2012, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

Location: Sheffield UK - Victoria BC bound (one day, in a galaxy far, far away...)
witchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the rough

Oo - movement at last! Congrats TracyS and Maplesauce!
Old Sep 5th 2012, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

anunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MapleSauce
Hi all,

I just received my passports requests this morning! The end is finally here!

MS.

Woohoo! REALLY pleased for you, it's always good to see any movement at all, means there's at least ONE preson awake at CIC! lol Good on you, mate.
Old Sep 27th 2012, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

MapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really nice

Just picked up our COPR's today! That's it now, this immigration process is finished!!!

I had an adivisory letter with the COPR's that says they found inactive TB during my meds, and i have to just double check with Ontario local health 30 days after i settle, but this is just a formality as i have the all clear from my doctor here, and the TB was on the collar bone, not the lung (which is the infectious type).

For all those waiting, good luck on your PPR's and Meds.

Kindest regards,

MS.
Old Sep 27th 2012, 11:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MapleSauce
Just picked up our COPR's today! That's it now, this immigration process is finished!!!

I had an adivisory letter with the COPR's that says they found inactive TB during my meds, and i have to just double check with Ontario local health 30 days after i settle, but this is just a formality as i have the all clear from my doctor here, and the TB was on the collar bone, not the lung (which is the infectious type).

For all those waiting, good luck on your PPR's and Meds.

Kindest regards,

MS.
Congratulations!
We got our PPR's yesterday so hopefully won't be far behind you.
Old Sep 28th 2012, 12:06 am
Permanent Residents

Mac2 is on a distinguished road

Congratulations!
Congratulations Tracys nice to have your PPR in your hand so to speak. We dropped off (actually a friend did) our final documents in London today. Two more weeks of waiting and a couple of days to get the COPR's back to us in Canada and we are done.

Last edited by Mac2; Sep 28th 2012 at 12:08 am.
Old Sep 28th 2012, 12:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mac2
Congratulations Tracys nice to have your PPR in your hand so to speak. We dropped off (actually a friend did) our final documents in London today. Two more weeks of waiting and a couple of days to get the COPR's back to us in Canada and we are done.
Nearly there Mac2, so exciting.
Old Sep 28th 2012, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

MapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really nice

Congratulations!
Thanks you!
Old Sep 28th 2012, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

julietaba is on a distinguished road

These passport requests are like buses! None for ages and then lots all at the same time! Congratulations everyone!
Old Nov 7th 2012, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi all,

Got our COPR on Monday! I rang CIC call centre today and now just have to wait for the office in Halifax to send me an appointment to land. Hard to believe we are nearing the end of this long, long journey.

Good luck to all the people still waiting in the queue, it comes along when you least expect it!

Tracy
Old Nov 7th 2012, 10:49 pm
Permanent Residents

Mac2 is on a distinguished road

Hi all,

Got our COPR on Monday! I rang CIC call centre today and now just have to wait for the office in Halifax to send me an appointment to land. Hard to believe we are nearing the end of this long, long journey.

Good luck to all the people still waiting in the queue, it comes along when you least expect it!

Tracy
Congratulations Tracy. End of the long road!
Old Nov 8th 2012, 2:03 am
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Not been on here for ages. Well done tracy For the record we are having a flipping ball
Old Nov 27th 2012, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: AOR from London June/July 2010 - Progress updates

Hi Guys,

We landed in Halifax today and are now Permanent Residents of Canada! Two years, ten months and two days after receving our application in Sidney NS, can't believe it took so long. Feel very relieved to finally be permanent after nearly a year on TWP's.

Good luck to all those still waitingyou won't have to much longer to wait.

Tracy