Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

AOR from London Jan & Feb 2010 - Progress updates

AOR from London Jan & Feb 2010 - Progress updates

Old Jun 16th 2010, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

BumbleBeeUK will become famous soon enoughBumbleBeeUK will become famous soon enough
Default Re: AOR from London Jan & Feb 2010 - Progress updates

Originally Posted by stokesey
No updates on med requests anyone?

Cheers,

Stuart.
NADDA! i emailed them the other week and they replied the next morning saying that my case was with an officer. I had asked if anything had been sent and had i missed anything. So i guess the answer really was - no nothing sent. i am so over feeling anxious all the time. 2 weeks a way from it being a year since i applied! God knows how the 3 year people did this.
Old Jun 16th 2010, 4:52 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lizziem
i am now in process since the 7th of june- i wonder how long it will take for the medicals hopefully long enough for my me and hubby to lose a bit of weight and be able to touch our toes

This made me laugh. I am at the low end of my ideal weight, but cant touch my toes

Enjoy your food, and stop worrying about toe touching
Old Jun 16th 2010, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

StopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by canman
Hi I just got a standard letter telling me to arrange medicals, there was no list with it .found my doctor on cic list on the web. Best of luck
CanMan
Any updates?
Have you got your visa now?
Old Jun 17th 2010, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

canman will become famous soon enoughcanman will become famous soon enough

Got home today to find a brown envelope on the floor!!! It was our passport requests has'nt sunk in yet. but the Stella will help Wash down the Chinese
Old Jun 17th 2010, 7:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

stokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nice

Got home today to find a brown envelope on the floor!!! It was our passport requests has'nt sunk in yet. but the Stella will help Wash down the Chinese
Excellent news, well done!!
Old Jun 18th 2010, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

Binty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS

Now you can plan ..... FOR REAL Sooooo' pleased for you bruv.

Love to you all. See you soon for big celebrations
Old Jun 18th 2010, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

oceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really nice

FABULOUS!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 19th 2010, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

canman will become famous soon enoughcanman will become famous soon enough

Thanks Guys for all of you. It's starting to sink in now the things to get done list has gone of the scale
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 8:26 pm
Just Joined

J2FCM is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

Still holding my breath, as events have recently moved very quickly, luckily for us; just waiting for confirmation our meds have arrived at CHC London. Following submission of my AEO in February, it would appear we may have been bumped to FSW Cat2(?), and we finally got our med requests on June 11, then managed to get a cancelled slot with the DMP locally. The rate hurt on the funds I had to exchange for the draft (@1.44!!) at short notice to pay for them and the RPRF! But hey, I shouldn't complain.

Hope you all hear positive news soon Roll on PPR!
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

oceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really nice

Originally Posted by J2FCM
Hi All,

Still holding my breath, as events have recently moved very quickly, luckily for us; just waiting for confirmation our meds have arrived at CHC London. Following submission of my AEO in February, it would appear we may have been bumped to FSW Cat2(?), and we finally got our med requests on June 11, then managed to get a cancelled slot with the DMP locally. The rate hurt on the funds I had to exchange for the draft (@1.44!!) at short notice to pay for them and the RPRF! But hey, I shouldn't complain.

Hope you all hear positive news soon Roll on PPR!
Wow! That's fab & fast!!!! Maybe I'm being a bit dim but does the change to Cat 2 mean you have arranged employment?
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 11:47 pm
Forum Regular

StopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by oceaneoneill
Wow! That's fab & fast!!!! Maybe I'm being a bit dim but does the change to Cat 2 mean you have arranged employment?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...ns/skilled.asp

There are three categories under the Federal Skilled Worker Class:

Category 1: For persons in an occupation which corresponds to the list of occupations identified in the Ministerial Instructions and have evidence of one year of continuous full-time (or full-time equivalent) experience in that occupation;
Category 2: For persons who have arranged employment offer with a Canadian employer; or
Category 3: For students or workers who are legally residing in Canada, and have done so for at least 12 months immediately before submitting their application.
Old Jun 28th 2010, 8:06 pm

gjack is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Canman! (sorry been slow with this, been offline for a bit) hope everyone else is doing well,any developments? We are handing our passports into the CIC on Thursday and are hoping to have shiny new visas inserted 2 weeks after....
Old Jun 28th 2010, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gjack
Congratulations Canman! (sorry been slow with this, been offline for a bit) hope everyone else is doing well,any developments? We are handing our passports into the CIC on Thursday and are hoping to have shiny new visas inserted 2 weeks after....
Wicked!!

Nada at my end...

Not even a single piece of mail today.. i feel so neglected
Old Jun 28th 2010, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

Aha! Thanks for that!!!
Originally Posted by StopTheClocks
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...ns/skilled.asp

Category 1: For persons in an occupation which corresponds to the list of occupations identified in the Ministerial Instructions and have evidence of one year of continuous full-time (or full-time equivalent) experience in that occupation;
Category 2: For persons who have arranged employment offer with a Canadian employer; or
Category 3: For students or workers who are legally residing in Canada, and have done so for at least 12 months immediately before submitting their application.
Old Jun 29th 2010, 4:51 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

QUOTE=StopTheClocks;8650062]http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...ns/skilled.asp

Category 3: For students or workers who are legally residing in Canada, and have done so for at least 12 months immediately before submitting their application.[/QUOTE]

Category 3 no longer exists after 26/06/10

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.