Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

AOR from London Jan & Feb 2010 - Progress updates

AOR from London Jan & Feb 2010 - Progress updates

Old May 25th 2010, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of
Default Re: AOR from London Jan & Feb 2010 - Progress updates

Originally Posted by canman
Hi Stef
None of us have gone in process we are in limbo(received by visa office)
[/QUOTE]

Just checked our stautus and says in process even though I haven't had AOR from London! Just e-mailed our lawyer in Vancouver to see if they have recieved AOR. This is first time I checked ECAS so don't know if it ever said recieve by visa office,

Tracy
Old May 25th 2010, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

canihope is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, I think you are right about not mailing I have been wanting to for the last couple of weeks, but you have strengthened my resolve to hold tight. Wouldn't like to make a bad impression at this stage

Selling the house appeals for the reason you say, its all packed up then and ready to go really isn't it, so should just bite the bullet and let it go now anyway.

Ah Well, will soldier on!
Good Luck to you too
X
Old May 25th 2010, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of

Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone had 'in process' before recieving AOR. Our ECAS says eligibility review complete(Sydney) and underneath IN PROCESS but still no AOR.

Thanks for any feedback,

Tracy
Old May 25th 2010, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Just checked our stautus and says in process even though I haven't had AOR from London! Just e-mailed our lawyer in Vancouver to see if they have recieved AOR. This is first time I checked ECAS so don't know if it ever said recieve by visa office,

Tracy[/QUOTE]
thats weird!
I wonder if you have caught it in limbo land. Perhaps once you get your AOR it'll go to 'recieved by visa office'. Bizarre. I think it was you that checked ecas quite early by using your reciept number or something? I wonder if you are seeing a process that most people miss as they wait for their new immigration number on the AOR.
just a thought
lns

Last edited by LinsyPinsy; May 25th 2010 at 7:28 pm.
Old May 25th 2010, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy

Tracy
thats weird!
I wonder if you have caught it in limbo land. Perhaps once you get your AOR it'll go to 'recieved by visa office'. Bizarre. I think it was you that checked ecas quite early by using your reciept number or something? I wonder if you are seeing a process that most people miss as they wait for their new immigration number on the AOR.
just a thought
lns[/QUOTE]

This is first time I've checked on this application, got one in old queue as well, and I used the imm file no. starting with b, although you are probably right about seeing a part others miss as haven't got a new file numbr yet! Lawyer says that will come with AOR.

I'll ckeck ecas again when I recieve AOR and new number and let you know.

Tracy
Old May 29th 2010, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

Glam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really nice

anyone got any news on meds requests??? things seemed to had solwed down a bit again??

Gav.
Old May 29th 2010, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

BumbleBeeUK will become famous soon enoughBumbleBeeUK will become famous soon enough

just to join in, we too have not heard anything... still waiting for med requests (if they let us get that far)... you are all not alone (those that haven't heard that is!)

bbuk
Old May 30th 2010, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

StopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Glam
anyone got any news on meds requests??? things seemed to had solwed down a bit again??

Gav.
Yeah, I agree. Not heard a thing...

Not even getting excited to check mail anymore.. when it comes it will come..

That's the only thing thats gonna keep me sane

Have a great bank holiday weekend folks
Old Jun 1st 2010, 7:26 am
BE Enthusiast

stokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nice

OMG, I'm now showing IN PROCESS!!!!

I thought they'd forgotten about me, excited and relieved is an under statement..

The nervous wait continues.
Old Jun 1st 2010, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

Alabama has a reputation beyond reputeAlabama has a reputation beyond reputeAlabama has a reputation beyond reputeAlabama has a reputation beyond reputeAlabama has a reputation beyond reputeAlabama has a reputation beyond reputeAlabama has a reputation beyond reputeAlabama has a reputation beyond reputeAlabama has a reputation beyond reputeAlabama has a reputation beyond reputeAlabama has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATS Stokesey!

Old Jun 1st 2010, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

lizziem is on a distinguished road

good stuff
Old Jun 1st 2010, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

loety is just really niceloety is just really niceloety is just really niceloety is just really niceloety is just really niceloety is just really niceloety is just really niceloety is just really niceloety is just really nice

Congratulations Stokesey!
I hope you get your request for Medical very soon.
Good luck.
Loetitia
Old Jun 1st 2010, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

Fantastic news Stokesey, delighted for you!
Old Jun 1st 2010, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

stokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nice

Originally Posted by canihope
Fantastic news Stokesey, delighted for you!
You gotta be soon, your timeline isn't that different to mine, for you!
Old Jun 1st 2010, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by stokesey
You gotta be soon, your timeline isn't that different to mine, for you!

Thank you, I do hope so....
Enjoy your day, you've waited so long for it, makes it all the sweeter!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.