Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

AOR from London August/September 2010 - Progress updates

AOR from London August/September 2010 - Progress updates

Old Dec 13th 2011, 1:37 pm
Permanent Residents

Mac2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: AOR from London August/September 2010 - Progress updates

Originally Posted by misskatpaw
100 different practical reasons...or 99 problems?!

On your ecas, on one of the lines, does it say "your application was reviewed and we started processing on xxx-date"?

I'm no further forward really, than anyone who is already in process. Apart from CIC London telling us via email that we qualify for expedited processing following the AEO...whatever that means with them!
Hi Misskatpaw, we have shown as 'in process' since January 2011, but our ecas detail page still shows pending review! Meaning they haven't picked up our file yet! Now your ECAS detail page shows 'and we started processing on xxx' you will receive your medical requests very soon as long as they approve the AEO. Wouldn't be surprised if they arrive this Saturday for you! Congrats on being expedited and all the best. Mac2
Old Dec 13th 2011, 1:51 pm
Outsyder Adventurer

misskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mac2
Hi Misskatpaw, we have shown as 'in process' since January 2011, but our ecas detail page still shows pending review! Meaning they haven't picked up our file yet! Now your ECAS detail page shows 'and we started processing on xxx' you will receive your medical requests very soon as long as they approve the AEO. Wouldn't be surprised if they arrive this Saturday for you! Congrats on being expedited and all the best. Mac2
Hiya,

Thank you very much for your response, your positive sentiments are very much appreciated
I daredn't even contemplate getting to the medicals stage at all...let alone this Saturday!
Was that suggestion totally random, or with some basis? //

Cheers, Katie
Old Dec 13th 2011, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

99problems will become famous soon enough99problems will become famous soon enough

Status is "In Process" and says as follows

We received your application for permanent residence on February 22, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 9, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on April 13, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

>>>So no it doesnt say it started processing on a certain date. I think all in process means is ready for processing when we get to your file.
Old Dec 13th 2011, 2:25 pm
Permanent Residents

Originally Posted by misskatpaw
Hiya,

Thank you very much for your response, your positive sentiments are very much appreciated
I daredn't even contemplate getting to the medicals stage at all...let alone this Saturday!
Was that suggestion totally random, or with some basis? //

Cheers, Katie
I don't know for certain - it's an educated guess based upon recent applicants getting their meds. Meds are usually received very soon after going into real 'in process' or sometimes ecas is even updated to show that line a few days after receiving meds. Anyway i am sure you won't have long to wait now. Maybe that early Christmas present is on it's way!
Old Dec 13th 2011, 2:26 pm
Permanent Residents

Originally Posted by 99problems
Status is "In Process" and says as follows

We received your application for permanent residence on February 22, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 9, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on April 13, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

>>>So no it doesnt say it started processing on a certain date. I think all in process means is ready for processing when we get to your file.
Same as us, not yet being actively processed!
Old Dec 14th 2011, 2:08 am
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spaceace
this is what I got....basically telling me nothing has changed

Hello,

This is the e-CAS Tracker system at https://ecas.carroll.org.uk

We can now see the details of your application on e-CAS...

Latest update:

"We transferred your application to the London England office on May 5,
2010. The London England office may contact you."
Has your address disappeared?
Old Dec 14th 2011, 2:10 am
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
Has your address disappeared?
AH! yes it has ã‚·

Last edited by spaceace; Dec 14th 2011 at 2:25 am.
Old Dec 14th 2011, 3:04 am
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spaceace
AH! yes it has ã‚·
I think they are looking at your file...yippppeeeee!
Old Dec 14th 2011, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

99problems will become famous soon enough99problems will become famous soon enough

I am intrigued. What is the significance of removal of address?

Our address is still there, albeit some fool has marked it as "Waterford" rather than Watford as it was correctly written on the form. Its there right before you click on the "In Process" marker to see the timeline comments, though it took many months for the address to "appear" in the first place.
Old Dec 14th 2011, 8:21 am
Permanent Residents

Originally Posted by 99problems
I am intrigued. What is the significance of removal of address?

Our address is still there, albeit some fool has marked it as "Waterford" rather than Watford as it was correctly written on the form. Its there right before you click on the "In Process" marker to see the timeline comments, though it took many months for the address to "appear" in the first place.
Usually means CIC have pulled your file out of storage and are doing something with it. Maybe because it has reached it's 'bring forward date (BFD)'. A year or so ago when this happened the applicant would regularly move to the next stage, but this doesn't always follow now. Our address disappeared and came back at the same time as many others about 6 months ago and we did not progress. So it's a little difficult to know what will happen next, you may move on to the next stage, or they may just put your file away again after marking that they looked at it for the BFD.
Old Dec 14th 2011, 8:22 am
Outsyder Adventurer

misskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud of

I don't know for certain - it's an educated guess based upon recent applicants getting their meds. Meds are usually received very soon after going into real 'in process' or sometimes ecas is even updated to show that line a few days after receiving meds. Anyway i am sure you won't have long to wait now. Maybe that early Christmas present is on it's way!
Thanks Mac, I should probably go & look at some other threads to see for myself

An early Christmas present of such magnitude would be outstanding
Old Dec 14th 2011, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

heading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to all

This thread is definately looking more positive
perhaps we will see a flurry of activity at New Year again like last year for an earlier AOR thread.
I surely hope so.
Once we get our work permits I hope we will get some activity when I tell CIC London.

I can almost hear a drum roll!
Old Dec 14th 2011, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Silverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by heading-west
This thread is definately looking more positive
perhaps we will see a flurry of activity at New Year again like last year for an earlier AOR thread.
I surely hope so.
Once we get our work permits I hope we will get some activity when I tell CIC London.

I can almost hear a drum roll!
We have work permits and it has made no difference with our application, still waiting for London to get moving
Old Dec 14th 2011, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

scotty1974 has a spectacular aura aboutscotty1974 has a spectacular aura aboutscotty1974 has a spectacular aura about

thats fantastic news Misskatpaw, hopefully you should be receiving medical requests in the next few weeks

gives the rest of us on similar timelines some hope as well
Old Dec 14th 2011, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light

Usually means CIC have pulled your file out of storage and are doing something with it. Maybe because it has reached it's 'bring forward date (BFD)'. A year or so ago when this happened the applicant would regularly move to the next stage, but this doesn't always follow now. Our address disappeared and came back at the same time as many others about 6 months ago and we did not progress. So it's a little difficult to know what will happen next, you may move on to the next stage, or they may just put your file away again after marking that they looked at it for the BFD.
If that's true, does that mean I have to resurrect my ecas fettish now ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.