Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

AOR from London August/September 2010 - Progress updates

AOR from London August/September 2010 - Progress updates

Old Dec 17th 2013, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

graham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nice
Default Re: AOR from London August/September 2010 - Progress updates

Originally Posted by Kitslane
WOW! Amazing news guys, congratulations! A very merry christmas to you all!!
Thank you!!!
Old Dec 17th 2013, 6:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

graham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wolfie and Will
wow! so much good news! That brilliant! I am hoping we are not too far behind as we did out meds on the 26th Nov. I'd love to start the new year with this all done. Have a wonderful celebration this Christmas!!
Thank you and will soon be your turn!!
Old Dec 20th 2013, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

kat-b has a spectacular aura aboutkat-b has a spectacular aura aboutkat-b has a spectacular aura about

Thanks everyone :-) Happy Xmas! Looking forward to hearing about everyones move in 2014 :-)) Lets keep in touch!
Old Dec 20th 2013, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

sdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nice

Great news!

We have just got our updated forms back to London, heres to hoping 2014 is THE year for the last of us.
Old Dec 20th 2013, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

kat-b has a spectacular aura aboutkat-b has a spectacular aura aboutkat-b has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by sdo1982
Great news!

We have just got our updated forms back to London, heres to hoping 2014 is THE year for the last of us.
I have a good feeling! :-)
Old Dec 20th 2013, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

Asabani is a jewel in the roughAsabani is a jewel in the roughAsabani is a jewel in the roughAsabani is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by kat-b
Thanks everyone :-) Happy Xmas! Looking forward to hearing about everyones move in 2014 :-)) Lets keep in touch!
Old Dec 20th 2013, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Asabani
+1
Old Jan 2nd 2014, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

Asabani is a jewel in the roughAsabani is a jewel in the roughAsabani is a jewel in the roughAsabani is a jewel in the rough

hi guys

looking to book tickets in March to Vancouver, anxious as well as excited. experiences are welcome plrase.
Old Jan 2nd 2014, 2:59 pm
Waiting for medicals

unusual78 will become famous soon enoughunusual78 will become famous soon enough

Congratulations all!

Originally Posted by witchileiz
OK - more news:

I just signed for a large brown envelope which just happened to have a Canadian High Commission sticker on the back!

Yep - we got COPR also!! Sooooooo verrrry excited and relieved and over the moon.

Thanks for all the help and support from all on here - it has been such a life-saver being able to share experiences and not feel so isolated. I really don't know how we would have made it to here without sharing on here and hearing from others in the same boat.

What a fab Christmas gift!
Congrats!! Me toooo! :-)) Arrived this morning!!! My fav Xmas present this year! Echo the above, thanks so much :-)) This thread really has made the journey so much easier! Now Santa just needs to get through everyone else before Xmas ;-)
Just saw this!!! You too :-)) wow amazing we all got it on the same day. There will be a lot of celebrating tonight! :-)))
Oh I have a quick question? A little premature as not planning on landing until later this year but it states my destination city as Calagary but was thinking about landing initially in Vancouver. Does this matter?
Old Jan 9th 2014, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

Jpod is a glorious beacon of lightJpod is a glorious beacon of lightJpod is a glorious beacon of lightJpod is a glorious beacon of lightJpod is a glorious beacon of lightJpod is a glorious beacon of lightJpod is a glorious beacon of lightJpod is a glorious beacon of lightJpod is a glorious beacon of lightJpod is a glorious beacon of lightJpod is a glorious beacon of light

Fantastic news for those who got their COPR before and after christmas - what a lovely present! Great reward for all your patience and perseverance.

So who does that leave who are yet to receive med requests? Me and who else?

cheers

Jools
Old Jan 9th 2014, 8:32 pm
Waiting for medicals

unusual78 will become famous soon enoughunusual78 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jpod
Fantastic news for those who got their COPR before and after christmas - what a lovely present! Great reward for all your patience and perseverance.

cheers

Jools
Happy New Year Jools
Old Jan 9th 2014, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

Kitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to all

Hi Jools,

Looks like you sent your full docs to London a month after I did...I had my med request last month so hopefully you'll get yours soon!
Old Jan 10th 2014, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

Location: Sheffield UK - Victoria BC bound (one day, in a galaxy far, far away...)
witchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Jpod

cheers

Jools
Good luck to you all - I am going to make a wild guess and say that med reqs for all this month, and hopefully AOR Feb/March. Good luck to you guys...I truly know how it feels!

We are now trying to find suitable work, which is not so easy around the Xmas hols. Hopefully something (anything close-ish really) will come up for either me or the OH and then we will be packing! I would wiz over right now, but with a family and not too much in the way of $$, it is so much easier to start off with at least one job secured.

Anyway, HNY and best of luck.
Old Jan 10th 2014, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

dr_naz is an unknown quantity at this point

Ooohoooo Finally they asked for our passports and no more further tests for my medical history required as well but that was unexpectedly very quick

Now they have given us 60 days to submit our passports which are with UKBA for HSMP extension (but due to refusal and an appeal are stuck there)Our court hearing with UKBA is on 5th feb and our solicitor said we ll get passports back till end of feb........
So can we request Cic for another 30 days and make it 60 altogether coz we got no option left ....If we withdraw case with UKBA then we wont get visa of UK and after such a long wait we cant withdraw really....

Will request of extra days affect my case with CIC?

suggestions plz........
Old Jan 10th 2014, 1:05 pm
Waiting for medicals

Originally Posted by witchileiz
Good luck to you all - I am going to make a wild guess and say that med reqs for all this month, and hopefully AOR Feb/March. Good luck to you guys...I truly know how it feels!

We are now trying to find suitable work, which is not so easy around the Xmas hols. Hopefully something (anything close-ish really) will come up for either me or the OH and then we will be packing! I would wiz over right now, but with a family and not too much in the way of $$, it is so much easier to start off with at least one job secured.

Anyway, HNY and best of luck.
Ahhh that would be brilliant if MR comes this month!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.