Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

AOR from London August/September 2010 - Progress updates

AOR from London August/September 2010 - Progress updates

Old Dec 17th 2013, 6:02 am
BE Enthusiast

graham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nice
Default Re: AOR from London August/September 2010 - Progress updates

Will have a few of these tonight.
Old Dec 17th 2013, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

Asabani is a jewel in the roughAsabani is a jewel in the roughAsabani is a jewel in the roughAsabani is a jewel in the rough

before

Originally Posted by graham and george
Have checked ecas and it still says we started processing your application on may 12th 2012 with no further updates!

Its been over 2 weeks since we sent the passport copies, photos & form following our COPR request and cannot wait till we get COPR.
after

We've got COPR

Been a long wait and we want to thank everyone all for their help along the way.

Merry Christmas to you all!!!

G&G
ever after

Will have a few of these tonight.
Old Dec 17th 2013, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

Location: Sheffield UK - Victoria BC bound (one day, in a galaxy far, far away...)
witchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
Good news, now remember, breath slowly and relax.
Will try Jim.....But still feeling a little:

We've got COPR

Been a long wait and we want to thank everyone all for their help along the way.

G&G
Absolutely wonderful!
Old Dec 17th 2013, 8:45 am
Waiting for medicals

unusual78 will become famous soon enoughunusual78 will become famous soon enough

We've got COPR

G&G
Congratulations!
Old Dec 17th 2013, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

Location: Sheffield UK - Victoria BC bound (one day, in a galaxy far, far away...)
witchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the rough

OK - more news:

I just signed for a large brown envelope which just happened to have a Canadian High Commission sticker on the back!

Yep - we got COPR also!! Sooooooo verrrry excited and relieved and over the moon.

Thanks for all the help and support from all on here - it has been such a life-saver being able to share experiences and not feel so isolated. I really don't know how we would have made it to here without sharing on here and hearing from others in the same boat.

What a fab Christmas gift!
Old Dec 17th 2013, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

kat-b has a spectacular aura aboutkat-b has a spectacular aura aboutkat-b has a spectacular aura about

We've got COPR

G&G
Congrats!! Me toooo! :-)) Arrived this morning!!! My fav Xmas present this year! Echo the above, thanks so much :-)) This thread really has made the journey so much easier! Now Santa just needs to get through everyone else before Xmas ;-)
Old Dec 17th 2013, 10:35 am
BE Enthusiast

kat-b has a spectacular aura aboutkat-b has a spectacular aura aboutkat-b has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by witchileiz
OK - more news:

I just signed for a large brown envelope which just happened to have a Canadian High Commission sticker on the back!

Yep - we got COPR also!! Sooooooo verrrry excited and relieved and over the moon.

Thanks for all the help and support from all on here - it has been such a life-saver being able to share experiences and not feel so isolated. I really don't know how we would have made it to here without sharing on here and hearing from others in the same boat.

What a fab Christmas gift!

Just saw this!!! You too :-)) wow amazing we all got it on the same day. There will be a lot of celebrating tonight! :-)))

Last edited by kat-b; Dec 17th 2013 at 10:53 am.
Old Dec 17th 2013, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kat-b
Just saw this!!! You too :-)) wow amazing we all got it on the same day. There will be a lot of celebrating tonight! :/))
Yep - Cheers all round! Will have a glass for you both!
Old Dec 17th 2013, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by witchileiz
Yep - Cheers all round! Will have a glass for you both!
Definitely me too! :-))
Old Dec 17th 2013, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh I have a quick question? A little premature as not planning on landing until later this year but it states my destination city as Calagary but was thinking about landing initially in Vancouver. Does this matter?
Old Dec 17th 2013, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kat-b
Oh I have a quick question? A little premature as not planning on landing until later this year but it states my destination city as Calagary but was thinking about landing initially in Vancouver. Does this matter?
I am pretty sure it doesn't matter. I imagine the most you might get is a question as to why Van now rather than Calgary, but I doubt even that TBH.

On my COPR it says I am married, and on OH's it says CommonLaw (we are common law), so I am unsure as to whether this will be an issue when landing. Might email them in the meantime about it.

We are hoping to get over there springtime next year (to Victoria BC), but main thing now is to try to get a job sorted for either myself or OH...
Old Dec 17th 2013, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

Wolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud of

wow! so much good news! That brilliant! I am hoping we are not too far behind as we did out meds on the 26th Nov. I'd love to start the new year with this all done. Have a wonderful celebration this Christmas!!
Old Dec 17th 2013, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

Kitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to all

WOW! Amazing news guys, congratulations! A very merry christmas to you all!!
Old Dec 17th 2013, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

Asabani is a jewel in the roughAsabani is a jewel in the roughAsabani is a jewel in the roughAsabani is a jewel in the rough

Wonderfull news guys, wonderfull.
Old Dec 17th 2013, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

graham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nice

Wow looks like today is COPR day!!!!
Well done KAT B & WITCHILEIZ.
Thanks ASABANI for the good wishes along the way, UNUSUAL78 - not long now!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.