AOR and bank accounts

Old Sep 9th 2004, 3:36 am
Forum Regular

achak is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AOR and bank accounts

Eddie,

We paid the first installment to A & K at the end of April 04 and we had all the paperwork together by mid July. We couriered them to A & K and they put all the application forms on adobe and e-mailed them for us to check. Also an additional form was introduced that we had to sign and send off with some extra papers. We had an e-mail from them 26th August stating they were happy our application had sufficent paperwork and we were in a submission queue!!!!! They said they would e-mail us when it was sent. As yet we havn't heard anything and I am not sure what the submissions queue means.

We are also applying under the skilled worker class and we only just had enough points, that is the reason we used A & K. We don't want to leave anything to chance. The only thing we didn't do was the IELTS as the waiting list nearest us was 3/4 months and we wanted to get the application moving. We just had to write a letter explaining the level of our English skills (quite easy really as we are english..)

Angela

We researched and researched the net trying to find a "quoted" legal representative to assist us in our quest to move to Canada.

We found Abrams and Krochak the most suited to our needs, and the best value for money.
I also found them the cheapest, although they are not cheap !!!. I was given quotes of anything up to $3500 to assist us from other established lawyers. They were binned as you would appreciate.

I would be obliged if you could keep me posted, we are applying under Skilled workers class, what are you applying under.

How long did it take you to get all of your documents together ????

I anticipate at least 3 months to gather all the required information for our application.

Keep me posted

Eddie [/QUOTE]
Old Sep 9th 2004, 4:12 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by achak
Eddie,
.......not sure what the submissions queue means.
[/QUOTE]

Submission queue sounds like it is them that are holding up the process by not submitting yet.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

achak is an unknown quantity at this point

That thought did cross my mind... If I havn't heard anything by next week I will e-mail them to find out what is going on.

Angela

Submission queue sounds like it is them that are holding up the process by not submitting yet.[/QUOTE]