AOR ?

Old Jan 3rd 2010, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

Binty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really nice
Default AOR ?

Hi,

I'm sure this is a silly question to many of you but is the AOR just to confirm that our application has been recieved by the CHC or that it will now start being processed?

Many thanks in advance
Binty
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

bodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: AOR ?

AOR is to acknowledge that the initial application has been received. Nothing more. As you are at/beyond the document request stage, to you, I'd say this is academic.
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

Binty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really nice
Default Re: AOR ?

Originally Posted by bodgerx
AOR is to acknowledge that the initial application has been received. Nothing more. As you are at/beyond the document request stage, to you, I'd say this is academic.
Thank you for responding
Binty