Aor

Old Mar 9th 2006, 11:13 pm
Just Joined

leanne is on a distinguished road
Default Aor

hi ,

How long did you wait for your AOR to arrive.

Many Thanks to all replies
Old Mar 9th 2006, 11:17 pm
Happily hungover

1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aor

Originally Posted by leanne
hi ,

My memory doesn't go back much beyond breakfast time, but I think it was about 2 - 3 weeks?!
Old Mar 9th 2006, 11:37 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by 1066
My memory doesn't go back much beyond breakfast time, but I think it was about 2 - 3 weeks?!
I know how you feel,

We are at the end of our 2nd week so i guess we at less have a 3rd week of waiting a head of us, not a problem just wonted to know how long it takes.

Thanks for your reply
Old Mar 9th 2006, 11:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Woodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond repute

As with everything to do with CHC, there is no way to tell.

It can be anything from a few days to a few months! Sorry to be so vague but such are the workings of CHC.

Hope you don't have to wait too long. Mind you, that said, it's good practise for the 39 months or so you'll have to wait once you have received your AOR.
Old Mar 9th 2006, 11:45 pm
Just Joined

Talking Re: Aor

Originally Posted by Woodstock62
As with everything to do with CHC, there is no way to tell.

It can be anything from a few days to a few months! Sorry to be so vague but such are the workings of CHC.

Hope you don't have to wait too long. Mind you, that said, it's good practise for the 39 months or so you'll have to wait once you have received your AOR.

LOL

Last edited by leanne; Mar 9th 2006 at 11:53 pm.
Old Mar 10th 2006, 12:31 am
TLB
Forum Regular

TLB is a jewel in the roughTLB is a jewel in the roughTLB is a jewel in the roughTLB is a jewel in the roughTLB is a jewel in the rough

hi ,

Our AOR took about 10 weeks to arrive and that was back in June 04!!!

As I am sure you have read on this site your AOR is only the beginning of your wait.
Tracey
Old Mar 10th 2006, 1:30 am
Forum Regular

pjlfc will become famous soon enoughpjlfc will become famous soon enough

Sent our forms on the 2nd March(finally).
AOR arrived today 10th March.
Quoting 39mths processing time at the moment
Old Mar 10th 2006, 1:40 am
BE Enthusiast

dormy is a splendid one to beholddormy is a splendid one to beholddormy is a splendid one to beholddormy is a splendid one to beholddormy is a splendid one to beholddormy is a splendid one to beholddormy is a splendid one to beholddormy is a splendid one to beholddormy is a splendid one to beholddormy is a splendid one to beholddormy is a splendid one to behold

hi ,

We waited 3 1/2 months, sent it at the beginning of March 04 got AOR mid June 04
Old Mar 10th 2006, 1:46 am
TLB
Forum Regular

TLB is a jewel in the roughTLB is a jewel in the roughTLB is a jewel in the roughTLB is a jewel in the roughTLB is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by dormy
We waited 3 1/2 months, sent it at the beginning of March 04 got AOR mid June 04
Same as us and I bet you haven't heard a thing either!!
Tracey
Old Mar 10th 2006, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

Peter Lowestoft will become famous soon enough

hi ,

Probably got the idea by now..
My brother submitted he application in Jan 2003 and didn't get his AOR for approx 2 1/2 months, but got his visa by Dec 03. I received my AOR within two weeks of submitting last March, and guess what....Still Waiting..
Old Mar 18th 2006, 6:11 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by pjlfc
Sent our forms on the 2nd March(finally).
AOR arrived today 10th March.
Quoting 39mths processing time at the moment
its so strange how the time scale can vary so much, we sent our forms on the 23rd Feb by special delivery and it was singed for on the 24th Feb but we are still waiting for the AOR to arrive, its not that we are inpatient as we are happy to be in the UK for the next few years. i just dont get why the time scale can vary so much for the AOR to be sent.

it would be nice to know we are in the system.

we have gone thou the skilled workers rout, can i ask what rout you have taken.

many thanks Leanne
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

pjlfc will become famous soon enoughpjlfc will become famous soon enough

its so strange how the time scale can vary so much, we sent our forms on the 23rd Feb by special delivery and it was singed for on the 24th Feb but we are still waiting for the AOR to arrive, its not that we are inpatient as we are happy to be in the UK for the next few years. i just dont get why the time scale can vary so much for the AOR to be sent.

it would be nice to know we are in the system.

we have gone thou the skilled workers rout, can i ask what rout you have taken.

many thanks Leanne
Hi,
we've gone down the skilled workers route as well,but i'm a bit impatient and can't wait to get out of the UK. Maybe we caught them at a slack time at the Embassy,don't know why there should be such a difference but hey... Canadian eh!
Hope you hear soon

Pete