Aor

Old Feb 4th 2005, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

ben1970 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Aor

I had a letter back from the Commission entitled 'Case Status Enquiry'.

It has five options llisted and mine is that my case is waiting review by an immigration officer.

Is this the same as an AOR or is it the actual AOR? I never got a post card

On this case status enquiry it gives me a file no. When I check this file number on eclient it says 'in process' just like everyone else), and that it was all started a month and ahalf earlier than the letter entitled 'Case Status Enquiry'.

Errr, did my AOR go missing?
Old Feb 4th 2005, 6:09 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all
Default Re: Aor

Originally Posted by ben1970
I had a letter back from the Commission entitled 'Case Status Enquiry'.

It has five options llisted and mine is that my case is waiting review by an immigration officer.

Is this the same as an AOR or is it the actual AOR? I never got a post card

On this case status enquiry it gives me a file no. When I check this file number on eclient it says 'in process' just like everyone else), and that it was all started a month and ahalf earlier than the letter entitled 'Case Status Enquiry'.

Errr, did my AOR go missing?
Did you ever enquire, by phone, email,fax,mail,.....?
Old Feb 4th 2005, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

After 60 days I got my attorney to fax them asking what was going on
Old Feb 4th 2005, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

juliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the rough

Ben,
Thought you received your AOR letter allready.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

Me too, but when looked at what my attorney sent me it actually says : 'Case status enquiry', and when I check e client it says that the process started almost two months ago (i.e. within three weeks of me sending my original application in)

Go figure.....
Old Feb 4th 2005, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

juliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the rough

Me too, but when looked at what my attorney sent me it actually says : 'Case status enquiry', and when I check e client it says that the process started almost two months ago (i.e. within three weeks of me sending my original application in)

Go figure.....
Well...process started quite fast, that's good. But " Case status enquiry " ?
Experts to the rescue !
Old Feb 5th 2005, 8:40 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

After 60 days I got my attorney to fax them asking what was going on
Perhaps this letter was a replz to that enquiry and the original AOR got lost somewhere. Scary, but sounds most likely to me. :scared: