Wikiposts

Anything else to do?

Old Oct 3rd 2006, 2:49 am
Forum Regular

Padre is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anything else to do?

We currently find ourselves up against the clock, in that we had our medicals last November and due to one thing and another with our sons development we delayed sending the police searches and landing fee cheque. We finally did this last week, but as we only have a month left we are now wondering if there is anything else for us to send off?. Do we just wait for the OK go now letter?.
Any help please, I'm totally out of touch with the application process, which seemed so long ago.
Thank you anyone.
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 4:19 am
Missing my family so much

H143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anything else to do?

Have they sent you anything since you had your meds? I'd get in touch if I were you to make sure your letter hasn't been sent to the wrong address or anything. They won't mind you getting in touch.
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

Padre is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anything else to do?

Originally Posted by H143
Have they sent you anything since you had your meds? I'd get in touch if I were you to make sure your letter hasn't been sent to the wrong address or anything. They won't mind you getting in touch.
Oh yes, we had the meds, got the letter back then just requesting the up to date police searches (annoyingly the ones provided with application are out of date by the time the meds are done) and the payment of the landing fee. In short we could have dona all this last year and have been gone long ago. The delay was all ours, it's just that now we've finally sent these final items I was wondering if I should be jumping the gun and sending anything else as they might need (such as passports) we only have 1 month left.
Really we just want to check what the last pieces of correspondence are for us and them.
Thanks for the reply