Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

anyproblems with Altringham Medical Practice

anyproblems with Altringham Medical Practice

Old Sep 1st 2005, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

firefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nice
Default anyproblems with Altringham Medical Practice

Hi all,
any one had problems with Altringham Medical Practice
Andrew
Old Sep 1st 2005, 6:25 am
Just Joined

MooseHead is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: anyproblems with Altringham Medical Practice

Originally Posted by firefox
Hi all,
Andrew
They were fine for us, though you will have to drive into Manchester center afterwards for the x-rays.
Old Sep 1st 2005, 6:52 am
Forum Regular

denmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nice

Hi all,
Andrew
HI ANDREW WE HAVE JUST BOOKED FOR ALTRINGHAM NEXT THURSDAY .IS YOUR QUESTION JUST GENERAL OR HAVE YOU HEARD ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT .I WAS GOING TO GO TO LIVERPOOL BUT THEY WANT 612.00 COMPARED TO ALT 390.00 IT IS ONLY 45 MINS FOR ME SO 200 POUNDS (400 DOLLARS) IS BETTER IN MY POCKET.MOOSEHEAD IS IT EASY TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL FOR XRAYS . WHERE IS IT IN MANCHESTER?
DEN.
Old Sep 1st 2005, 9:58 am
Just Joined

MooseHead is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by denmac37
HI ANDREW WE HAVE JUST BOOKED FOR ALTRINGHAM NEXT THURSDAY .IS YOUR QUESTION JUST GENERAL OR HAVE YOU HEARD ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT .I WAS GOING TO GO TO LIVERPOOL BUT THEY WANT 612.00 COMPARED TO ALT 390.00 IT IS ONLY 45 MINS FOR ME SO 200 POUNDS (400 DOLLARS) IS BETTER IN MY POCKET.MOOSEHEAD IS IT EASY TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL FOR XRAYS . WHERE IS IT IN MANCHESTER?
DEN.
Hi Den,
Can't find my map at the moment, from memory it's a simple journey A56 all the way from altrincham into the center, it's around the Deansgate area I think. But it may take you around 45mins as it can be busy. Don't look for any hospital signs as it's more of a private clinic, we managed to park about 30 yards away at a meter, they were friendly, effiecient and it was all done with no fuss.
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

denmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nice
Talking Re: anyproblems with Altringham Medical Practice

Originally Posted by MooseHead
Hi Den,
Can't find my map at the moment, from memory it's a simple journey A56 all the way from altrincham into the center, it's around the Deansgate area I think. But it may take you around 45mins as it can be busy. Don't look for any hospital signs as it's more of a private clinic, we managed to park about 30 yards away at a meter, they were friendly, effiecient and it was all done with no fuss.
Cheers moosehead I have worked in Deansgate so hopefully i will find it o.k .Your reply has settled any pre med fears.
Old Sep 9th 2005, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

Hi all,
Andrew
firefox i am replying to this thread but are you still having trouble with your medicals .
Den.