Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

anyone using or used acic consultants

anyone using or used acic consultants

Old Jul 24th 2007, 9:49 am
Just Joined

aroncai is an unknown quantity at this point
Default anyone using or used acic consultants

Has anyone/is anyone using acic immigration consultants - Avatar Canada Immigration Consultancy based at North Vancouver?

If so could you express your opinions please.

Aroncai
Old Jul 24th 2007, 10:33 am
Been there, done that

MCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud of
Default Re: anyone using or used acic consultants

We used them to get here. There are loads of opinions on here about using these types of services but what I can say is that we used them and it made the process a whole lot easier. It doesn't make it shorter but completing the paperwork should not be underestimated as a task. We found that it made the process much less difficult particularly as our lives in the UK weren't put on hold whilst going through the process. Good luck
Old Jul 24th 2007, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

clairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant future

hi just wondering what services the company provided and if u could give me the email address thanx
Old Jul 25th 2007, 6:52 am
Been there, done that

MCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by clairemarie70
hi just wondering what services the company provided and if u could give me the email address thanx
www.russcanada.com

check the website for services - basically they can take away a lot of the hassle but can't speed up the process (other than making sure the forms are right first time!!)
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

boxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond repute

I've used them for submitting my application, they put a lot more info in the application than I would have done. No probs contacting then, usually get e-mail back the same day even on a Sunday, in fact they were mailing us when they were on their hols.

Sharon
Old Jul 25th 2007, 9:53 am
Just Joined

aroncai is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the advice everyone.

Aroncai
Old Jul 25th 2007, 11:29 am
mclauchlan35

mclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by aroncai
Thanks for the advice everyone.

Aroncai
We are also using them, you still have to do a lot of filling in yourself but they do keep you right! We have found them very good so far and they are also very competitive price wise which always helps

So I would recommend them.

Danny
Old Jul 25th 2007, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

clairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant future

hi all, when i looked at the website they only seem to deal with people who have applied as skilled workers......have i missed the fact they deal with wp or have i missed the link on the website?