Wikiposts

Anyone used this migration agency

Old Jun 14th 2008, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

cherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nice
Default Anyone used this migration agency

Has anyone used the migration agency Willis Brazolot & Co to assist them in their migration. We met up with them today...they seemed to know their stuff and quoted about £7.5k for the whole package of obtaining visas etc. Can anyone tell me if this is average cost and if they have used/ been satisfied with this agency?
Thanks
Old Jun 14th 2008, 12:24 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone used this migration agency

I paid slightly less than a third of that for a WP application that was far from straightforward. It sounds very expensive to me.
Old Jun 14th 2008, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Arrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by cherh66
Has anyone used the migration agency Willis Brazolot & Co to assist them in their migration. We met up with them today...they seemed to know their stuff and quoted about £7.5k for the whole package of obtaining visas etc. Can anyone tell me if this is average cost and if they have used/ been satisfied with this agency?
Thanks
we have went through an agency for our PR at a third of the cost, but after paying them i wish i had done it myself and saved the money.
did TWP stuff myself and CIC has been in touch with me for PR and not them.
Old Jun 14th 2008, 8:08 pm
has got PPR yay baby !!!!

deenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud of

we are with four corners , and we didnt pay no where near that , although we didnt pay for relocation help which was like another 2k ,
it sounds expensive to me xx
Old Jun 15th 2008, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

londonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah Sounds expensive to me

Mine was £1800 and they seemed to know their stuff.

I'm in processing right now in London and expect an answer soon.
Old Jun 16th 2008, 4:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Doomed to be stuck in the West Midlands forever!!!!
Twink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to all

Hi,

That sounds VERY expensive!!!

we are using consultants BUT we are certainly not paying them that kind of money! If I where you, I would shop around and get some other quotes if indeed you intend to use any?

The decision is yours at the end of the day, just make sure you check the consultants out first before you sign on the dotted line!

Sue