Anyone used the loophole?

Old Oct 6th 2022, 5:19 pm
Pretty Fly For A Whiteguy

Mr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone used the loophole?

Visited the UK at the drop of a hat for a sick relative. Been here forever and our PR cards have now expired. Got refused our flights back by the Air Canada lady at check in. She was horrible. Tried to go through the PRTD route and got refused those today due to non payment, even though I paid and sent the receipt. So I'm now considering flights to Buffalo and getting my mate to pick us up there instead. Just wondered if anybody else has gone this way and if you were successful.

Thanks
Beanie