anyone trade category?

Old Sep 26th 2013, 1:50 pm
Gained PR July 2014

lindamchugh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default anyone trade category?

Hi i have asked this a while back but there was nobody on here doing the trade category route. Our app has been in process since 4th April , we are now atmthe stage ottawa are no longer even replying to emails . I know there were media announcements saying an irishman first to get PR from this route but anyone on here same or similar stage as us ??
Old Sep 26th 2013, 2:20 pm
AB/SK

Claren is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: anyone trade category?

Hi
Sent our PR app for FSTP last week, waiting for AOR. Luckily I am already in Canada on a twp.
I read about people getting PR in 3 or 4 months on the trade program, think it may well be longer now the newness has worn off!!
What trade are you and where are you looking at moving to?
Will let you know if anything happens
Old Sep 26th 2013, 2:44 pm
Gained PR July 2014

hi its my hubby electrician we landed in Toronto 7 weeks ago, 3 job offers and awaiting LMO, not holding our breath.......
Old Sep 30th 2013, 9:03 am
Just Joined

squirkey298 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirkey298 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirkey298 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirkey298 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirkey298 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirkey298 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirkey298 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirkey298 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirkey298 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirkey298 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirkey298 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lindamchugh
Hi i have asked this a while back but there was nobody on here doing the trade category route. Our app has been in process since 4th April , we are now atmthe stage ottawa are no longer even replying to emails . I know there were media announcements saying an irishman first to get PR from this route but anyone on here same or similar stage as us ??
Hi Linda

We're waiting anxiously to hear back if my Hubbie passed his Construction Electrician Red Seal in BC a couple of weeks ago - we're still in UK but hope to submit papers if he has passed. I keep checking on here to see if you've heard anything back as you are our only benchmark so far! So I am suffering with you a little. Hope you're enjoying it now you've headed out there yourself.

Sinead
Old Sep 30th 2013, 9:38 am
Gained PR July 2014

Hey Sinead I will pm u so I have you stored to remember to update you. Fingers crossed for a pass all you need is 70%! Did he fly out for exam only and come back? Where do you live? We are from Glasgow
Old Sep 30th 2013, 9:39 am
Gained PR July 2014

woopsy manchester I see.
Old Sep 30th 2013, 9:43 am
Just Joined

squirkey298 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirkey298 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirkey298 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirkey298 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirkey298 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirkey298 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirkey298 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirkey298 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirkey298 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirkey298 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirkey298 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lindamchugh
woopsy manchester I see.
Yes Manchester Linda - PM would be great! Thanks x
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

Tommytank is an unknown quantity at this point

We too are hoping to go on federal trade hubby is in construction (was intially going on federal trade till they pulled Nursing this year), we are hoping to settle in Alberta. We too are from your parts live in Oldham Nr Manchester. Going through an agency but, just had his application sprung back for the second time this time from Ottawa !!! Hope yours is going a bit smoother than ours, need patience of a saint !!!!
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

Tommytank is an unknown quantity at this point

Meant federal skilled whoops
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 5:45 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tommytank
We too are hoping to go on federal trade hubby is in construction (was intially going on federal trade till they pulled Nursing this year), we are hoping to settle in Alberta. We too are from your parts live in Oldham Nr Manchester. Going through an agency but, just had his application sprung back for the second time this time from Ottawa !!! Hope yours is going a bit smoother than ours, need patience of a saint !!!!
That is because the application had to be sent to Nova Scotia.
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 6:11 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Have I understood this correctly, you've paid an 'agency' to help you with the application and they've sent it to Ottawa?!?
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 6:47 am
Just Joined

Good luck and keep us informed on your progress! We're in Whitefield so v close to you!