Anyone with Sept '06 AOR?

Old Sep 25th 2008, 5:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Anyone with Sept '06 AOR?

Hiya Wendy,
Nice to find another Aug / Sep 2006 AORer...I wouldn't call it obsessed to keep checking...I keep an eye on here quite a lot and I have only seen the one so far with and Aug AOR...quite a lot of May, June, July though....Would be really good to get an update letter by the end of the year...
Good luck to you
Cheers
Tim
Old Sep 25th 2008, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

WendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant future
Default Re: Anyone with Sept '06 AOR?

Yea, way too much time! I'm literally going grey with the stress of the wait!

I suppose its a wait and see approach, stress more when I actually 'need' to find a rental.

Tim I lurk half the day seeing if there's news.

Good luck to you all too.