Anyone need advice?

Old Apr 26th 2009, 10:20 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone need advice?

Originally Posted by broonn
Aye mate, I know.

Just wanted to get another opinion on it...Thanks for keeping track of me though!

Good luck with the wait for the police cert. I hate the fact that they say 10 days when they really mean 10 days from the point of opening your envelope to giving your cert to the postie. Cheeky monkeys.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 5:05 am
Forum Regular

dan_nick is an unknown quantity at this point

I put the present date too for the police cert.

As far as how long it took, I sent all my paperwork to Canada on the 19 Jan. London requested a military police record check (even though that is not on any of the paperwork or I would have included it) and my passport on the 2 April. Info required was sent on the 10 April and I recieved my Visa and PR on the 23 Apr. 3 calender months from start to finish!!!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 5:09 am
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dan_nick
I put the present date too for the police cert.

As far as how long it took, I sent all my paperwork to Canada on the 19 Jan. London requested a military police record check (even though that is not on any of the paperwork or I would have included it) and my passport on the 2 April. Info required was sent on the 10 April and I recieved my Visa and PR on the 23 Apr. 3 calender months from start to finish!!!
Wow that's effing quick too. I hope i don't buck the trend here as i'm nearly 2 months in
Old Apr 27th 2009, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

debbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by debbiem
interested to hear if you can land whilst you are still serving though - are you intending to get a batus posting and then leave from there?
are you not answering my question then lol?
Old Apr 28th 2009, 7:53 am
Austin TX

astor is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by debbiem
are you not answering my question then lol?
i like to know that too!
Old Apr 28th 2009, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

dan_nick is an unknown quantity at this point

No BATUS for me, tried a couple of years ago but had no luck. I am managing to land whilst serving as it is within my resettlement entitlement. I am doing a work detachment for 7 weeks in Kelowna and then with my leave etc my time will be up.