Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Anyone else applying under FSW Cat 3?

Anyone else applying under FSW Cat 3?

Old Jan 12th 2010, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

humanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to all
Default Anyone else applying under FSW Cat 3?

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone else is applying for PR under FSW category 3?

In the last few weeks I've been watching in dismay as people in other categories have leapfrogged me and received med requests.

I was thinking that (for some reason) category 3 might be a bit slower?

Either that or my status isn't actually 'Pending Review' and they've started processing and there's something in my application that requires extra scrutiny.

Whatever it is I'm getting exasperated by the whole thing!
Old Jan 12th 2010, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

humanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to all
Default Re: Anyone else applying under FSW Cat 3?

I guess Cat 3 is rarer than Cat 1 or 2 then!

Maybe that could explain the delay.
Old Jan 12th 2010, 3:25 pm
Just Joined

igotink is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Humanist i am not FSW just semi skilled here in canada on TWP, i am working in Alberta and i am AINP, i sent my application to London England August 28th and received medical request October 15th, so i guess it does not matter what cat you are ?.
Just a thought
Thanks

Last edited by igotink; Jan 12th 2010 at 3:27 pm.
Old Jan 15th 2010, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

zippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by humanist
Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone else is applying for PR under FSW category 3?

In the last few weeks I've been watching in dismay as people in other categories have leapfrogged me and received med requests.

I was thinking that (for some reason) category 3 might be a bit slower?

Either that or my status isn't actually 'Pending Review' and they've started processing and there's something in my application that requires extra scrutiny.

Whatever it is I'm getting exasperated by the whole thing!
No , but was thinging of submitting FSW cat 3 at beginnig of Feb 2010 in the hope it would be quicker than the current application we have sent to Buffalo in my husbands name FSW cat 2 ?