Anyone doing BUNAC this year???

Old Jun 9th 2008, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

snowman365 has a brilliant futuresnowman365 has a brilliant futuresnowman365 has a brilliant futuresnowman365 has a brilliant futuresnowman365 has a brilliant futuresnowman365 has a brilliant future
Default Anyone doing BUNAC this year???

Dear Forum

Is anyone planning on doing the BUNAC programme to Canada this year???

As I understand it, the scheme is currently closed, and is due to reopen in November 2008, and you must be in the UK during the application process, and must enter Canada by February 2009 - does anyone know if this is correct please???

Old Jun 9th 2008, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

Sam the lamb has a spectacular aura aboutSam the lamb has a spectacular aura aboutSam the lamb has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Anyone doing BUNAC this year???

Originally Posted by snowman365
Dear Forum

As I understand it, the scheme is currently closed, and is due to reopen in November 2008, and you must be in the UK during the application process, and must enter Canada by February 2009 - does anyone know if this is correct please???

Home work complete - all correct
Old Jun 9th 2008, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

snowman365 has a brilliant futuresnowman365 has a brilliant futuresnowman365 has a brilliant futuresnowman365 has a brilliant futuresnowman365 has a brilliant futuresnowman365 has a brilliant future

Cheers!

Are you BUNACing it???
Old Jun 9th 2008, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

Sam the lamb has a spectacular aura aboutSam the lamb has a spectacular aura aboutSam the lamb has a spectacular aura about

Cheers!

Are you BUNACing it???
sure am non student..
Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

Cool!

Yeah if I am to go ahead with it, I would also be as a non-student.

Have you already applied / paid any fees or anything? Been to a BUNAC presentation?

Is there any way that you can improve your chances of getting the Visa, or is it a total free for all first come first serve in November???!!!

What do you plan to do when you get there??? Ski season!!!
Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

Cool!

Yeah if I am to go ahead with it, I would also be as a non-student.

Have you already applied / paid any fees or anything? Been to a BUNAC presentation?

Is there any way that you can improve your chances of getting the Visa, or is it a total free for all first come first serve in November???!!!

What do you plan to do when you get there??? Ski season!!!
There already.... came out in Feb 08, hoping PR will come through whilst out here.

First come first serve - make sure you include everything they ask for. Took about 4 weeks in total. I took my application to London and picked up my visa 4 weeks later.

Ski season was good.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sam the lamb
There already.... came out in Feb 08, hoping PR will come through whilst out here.

First come first serve - make sure you include everything they ask for. Took about 4 weeks in total. I took my application to London and picked up my visa 4 weeks later.

Ski season was good.
You lucky, lucky person!!!

I hear it was one of the best ski seasons for time!!!

Have you got a job out there now to get the PR?

Sorry to ask so many questions!!!
Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

You lucky, lucky person!!!

I hear it was one of the best ski seasons for time!!!

Have you got a job out there now to get the PR?

Sorry to ask so many questions!!!
Our PR process was nearing the end - working for VANOC (2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics).
Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

Nice!!!

I bet you are having a great time!!!
Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

Nice!!!

I bet you are having a great time!!!
Sure am - if you have any questions just ask or PM me
Old Jun 10th 2008, 1:07 am
BE Enthusiast

roxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Forum

You are supposed to be in the UK but I know people that were not. I never went to their presentation. I got my visa without any issues.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 10:34 am
Just Joined

vanman is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, i'm going out in a month's time really looking forward to it! excited and nervous all at the same time... are you going alone or with a partner? i'm going it alone.

p.s everything you state about the programme is correct except that for next years visa you don't have to enter canada until feb 2010.

all the best

vanman

Last edited by vanman; Jun 10th 2008 at 10:36 am.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 6:17 pm
Just Joined

toner81 is an unknown quantity at this point

I got accepted onto the bunac program but haven't applied for the visa with the CHC yet, Knowing my luck they'll refuse me

But yeah if everything goes to plan I should be out there in Aug/Sept.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by vanman
Hey, i'm going out in a month's time really looking forward to it! excited and nervous all at the same time... are you going alone or with a partner? i'm going it alone.

p.s everything you state about the programme is correct except that for next years visa you don't have to enter canada until feb 2010.

all the best

vanman
Hey Vanman!

Good luck with your trip - I bet you are well excited!!! So I presume that you applied under the November 2007 BUNAC scheme? Would that not mean that you have to leave for Canada by February 2008??? Or are they not all that strict about the whole thing??? Or have they extended the date which you muct enter Canada by???

I would be going out alone, but my partner is currently out in Canada - she is Canadian! So, I have a bit of a dilemma - whether to apply for the BUNAC Visa or full PR through a Partnership Visa??? I would like to be in Canada for the coming winter season!!!
Old Jun 10th 2008, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by toner81
I got accepted onto the bunac program but haven't applied for the visa with the CHC yet, Knowing my luck they'll refuse me

But yeah if everything goes to plan I should be out there in Aug/Sept.
Hey Toner81!

Good luck with your trip also!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.