Anyone with August 2006 AOR

Old Jun 6th 2008, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

blake75 is a jewel in the roughblake75 is a jewel in the roughblake75 is a jewel in the roughblake75 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Anyone with August 2006 AOR

Thats how I understood this at least on CIC website......

"Going forward, anyone would still be able to apply, but CIC would no longer be required to process all new applications submitted on or after February 27, 2008. Applications not processed in a given year could be held for future consideration or returned with a full refund to the applicant, who would be welcome to reapply at another time."
Old Jun 6th 2008, 4:48 am
Just Joined

bazdog is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
We are also Aug. 06 and haven't heard a thing, I am currently trying to get job, two interviews set up for the end of this month, so fingers crossed!
Les
Old Jun 6th 2008, 5:10 am
mclauchlan35

mclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by blake75
Thats how I understood this at least on CIC website......

"Going forward, anyone would still be able to apply, but CIC would no longer be required to process all new applications submitted on or after February 27, 2008. Applications not processed in a given year could be held for future consideration or returned with a full refund to the applicant, who would be welcome to reapply at another time."
True, however my interpretation from what was said on the thread at least. Is that although applications pre 27/02/2008 would not be returned Applications with AEO (as is the case just now anyway), and the ones who that have "occupations in demand" would be pulled forward and processed before those who don't have occupations in demand.

Which would then leave those without occupations in demand pushed to the back of the queue.