Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Any one have contact number for BC PNP

Any one have contact number for BC PNP

Old Nov 19th 2007, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

killbill is a jewel in the roughkillbill is a jewel in the roughkillbill is a jewel in the roughkillbill is a jewel in the roughkillbill is a jewel in the rough
Default Any one have contact number for BC PNP

Hi guys,

I've been offered a job under skilled worker category and there has been a case number allocated for my BC PNP application.

I've not received the receipt for the payment of CN$550 or any case number through post.

But my Canada employer e-mailed me 3 weeks ago saying there has been a case number/file number allocated.

Trying to contact BC PNP on the phone number given on Website. But it always goes to voice mail. E-mailed them as I wasn't sure if they call back UK.

No response so far. can somebody please advise me what to do?

Finally I mailed employer about this and asked them if they have been given any direct contact number. waiting for the response.

Thanks
Old Nov 19th 2007, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

nataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to all
Default Re: Any one have contact number for BC PNP

I also applied for BC PNP and they sent the acknowledgement of receipt and receipt for $550 to my employer. I haven't received anything by post either, so I guess this is how things are done now.

I called them this morning to ask how much longer as it will be 6 weeks on Friday and they said a few more weeks, depending on my caseworker's workload. So I guess it's just a waiting game now.

No use trying to get through to them, I was quite surprised when they answered the telephone this morning.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 12:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

live to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any one have contact number for BC PNP

In my experience they answer calls as soon as they open but after that they tend to go to voice mail.

If I left a voicemail they always called me back within 24 hours, but I do live in Vancouver.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

killbill is a jewel in the roughkillbill is a jewel in the roughkillbill is a jewel in the roughkillbill is a jewel in the roughkillbill is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: Any one have contact number for BC PNP

Thanks for answering. Probably I've to wait a bit long.

Thanks