Any news yet??

Old Jan 30th 2015, 4:46 pm
Happy in Alberta

sms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud of
Default Any news yet??

Does anyone have any news on EE yet? it's so flippin nail biting
Old Jan 30th 2015, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

doubleym is a jewel in the roughdoubleym is a jewel in the roughdoubleym is a jewel in the roughdoubleym is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Any news yet??

Originally Posted by sms1984
Does anyone have any news on EE yet? it's so flippin nail biting
There was a tweet response earlier today I believe to people asking the question, stating the first round of invitations will take place before the end of January. But then they had also tweeted earlier in the week that people could now fill out their Job Bank profiles, which wasn't true so take anything with a grain of salt.
Old Jan 31st 2015, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

DrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond repute

Been nail biting since Monday. To make matters worse, I got an email from CIC yesterday evening, cue raised blood pressure...drum roll....and it was a generic 'come to Canada because it's great' email! Talk about mickey taking.
Anyway, it seems they are taking 'end of the month' literally.
Since there will probably be no email to tell you you were not selected, I am keeping an eye on the forum for squeals of delight from the triumphant!
Will anyone with a coveted ITA pls tell us when they get an email??
Old Jan 31st 2015, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

doubleym is a jewel in the roughdoubleym is a jewel in the roughdoubleym is a jewel in the roughdoubleym is a jewel in the rough

I received the same email, quite frustrating.
Old Jan 31st 2015, 5:28 pm
Happy in Alberta

sms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DrealDeel
Been nail biting since Monday. To make matters worse, I got an email from CIC yesterday evening, cue raised blood pressure...drum roll....and it was a generic 'come to Canada because it's great' email! Talk about mickey taking.
Anyway, it seems they are taking 'end of the month' literally.
Since there will probably be no email to tell you you were not selected, I am keeping an eye on the forum for squeals of delight from the triumphant!
Will anyone with a coveted ITA pls tell us when they get an email??
I too am waiting for a new thread started by someone who got an ITA. The suspense is killing me lol
Old Feb 1st 2015, 12:39 am
Forum Regular

DrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond repute

Oh YES!! 4 mins ago!!

To quote our Kim, the f*** f***** left it till the end to give it up.
Old Feb 1st 2015, 12:53 am
Forum Regular

Draw is done, minimum points 866, so basically only people with an LMIA.
Old Feb 1st 2015, 12:54 am
Muskoka, Ontario

Tirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DrealDeel
Oh YES!! 4 mins ago!!

To quote our Kim, the f*** f***** left it till the end to give it up.
Yay that's good news although I was hoping that they had decided to wait a bit as my husband just received his last puzzle piece today (his ECA number) and we're in the middle of completing his EE profile!!!