Any March, 2004 Applicant???

Old Nov 4th 2004, 6:19 pm
Just Joined

Ryan Cho is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any March, 2004 Applicant???

Hi All,
I applied in March, 2004 at Buffalo under skilled worker category and got AOR in April. I would appreciate if people applying from Jan to April, 2004 share their timelines in this forum. This will help us know whats the exact status of processing and roughly by when should we expect IA. Unfortunately, CIC site has removed the information related to the status showing timeline.

Experts...Mr. Miller and Jim, please update us about the status.

Thanks a lot.
Ryan
Old Nov 4th 2004, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

mirekj will become famous soon enoughmirekj will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Any March, 2004 Applicant???

Hi Ryan

I applied on March 2004 in Warsaw/Poland, AOR March, nothing more until now.
I expect to get something on March 2005.

good luck

MJ

Originally Posted by Ryan Cho
Hi All,
I applied in March, 2004 at Buffalo under skilled worker category and got AOR in April. I would appreciate if people applying from Jan to April, 2004 share their timelines in this forum. This will help us know whats the exact status of processing and roughly by when should we expect IA. Unfortunately, CIC site has removed the information related to the status showing timeline.

Thanks a lot.
Ryan
Old Nov 4th 2004, 9:12 pm
Here and happy at last

gooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant future

Me to , March through London. As times vary country to country and person to person it is difficult to compare. London applicants seem to average 14- 16 months before receiving request for medicals.
We first started gathering all info in Sept 2003, and it really has flown by for us. So the thought that we may have a decision made by Sept 2005 is actually quite scarey, as I have so much I would need to wind up here.
Just clearing our attic is taking weeks!!!!!!
It has been a great way to make us tidy up our house, finances, etc. We are far more organised than ever, and confident that it will help to make the move easier when the time comes ( hopefully)

Originally Posted by Ryan Cho
Hi All,

Thanks a lot.
Ryan
Old Nov 4th 2004, 9:29 pm
Guinness is good for you.

Airseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud of

I know you asked for people who applied in March 2004 - but to give you an idea
I applied through London UK in Sept 2003, recieved confirmation in Jan 2004 and heard nothing since.

We also cleared our attic and organised everything - but now life goes on as per normal - dishwasher packed up and we decided whe had to buy a new one, then tumble dryer went etc. I think we are now beginning to accumulate rubbish again. I guess when we here about interviews or medicals we will have a push again and sell even more stuff off.

Originally Posted by gooding
Me to , March through London. As times vary country to country and person to person it is difficult to compare. London applicants seem to average 14- 16 months before receiving request for medicals.
We first started gathering all info in Sept 2003, and it really has flown by for us. So the thought that we may have a decision made by Sept 2005 is actually quite scarey, as I have so much I would need to wind up here.
Just clearing our attic is taking weeks!!!!!!
It has been a great way to make us tidy up our house, finances, etc. We are far more organised than ever, and confident that it will help to make the move easier when the time comes ( hopefully)