Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Any June/ July AOR's had Medical Requests Yet?

Any June/ July AOR's had Medical Requests Yet?

Old Oct 14th 2005, 1:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Bsidebaby has much to be proud ofBsidebaby has much to be proud ofBsidebaby has much to be proud ofBsidebaby has much to be proud ofBsidebaby has much to be proud ofBsidebaby has much to be proud ofBsidebaby has much to be proud ofBsidebaby has much to be proud ofBsidebaby has much to be proud ofBsidebaby has much to be proud ofBsidebaby has much to be proud of
Default Any June/ July AOR's had Medical Requests Yet?

Hello

Any June/July 2004 AOR's (skileed workers only) had their medical requests yet?
Old Oct 14th 2005, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

catreya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any June/ July AOR's had Medical Requests Yet?

Yup ... got medicals in may 2005. But this is in Buffalo. Not sure about London.

Originally Posted by Bsidebaby
Hello

Old Oct 14th 2005, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

bazza2154 will become famous soon enoughbazza2154 will become famous soon enough

Hello

I Love these post as I watch the AOR months tick away I get closer to March 05 and can walk around saying to myself if there doing June 04 thats only nine months. In reality I know it will still be 17 months because of the backlog but as each preceding AOR month usually takes longer than a month it makes it seem shorter
Old Oct 14th 2005, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

dozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello

For me through London, nothing yet. I am confused and I only have my self to blame. When I spoke with one of the visa officers at Sandown last week and mentioned that I was a July 2004 applicant she immediately came back with "another 6 months then." I was shocked and gutted and so didn't clarify what that meant, 6 more months to medicals or 6 months to completion. I was so stupid not to ask.... it has been praying on my mind since the show and gotten me really depressed. Nothing I can do till confirmation one way or the other comes through, but I just cannot stop thinking about it. I'll be a gibbering idiot by the time this process is over and fail the medical on grounds of impaired or no mental faculties.

Dozzzzy
Old Oct 16th 2005, 1:28 am
BE Enthusiast

snowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of light

June 3rd AOR and not a dickie bird!

Snowqueen
Old Oct 16th 2005, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

Tiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by snowqueen
June 3rd AOR and not a dickie bird!

Snowqueen
30th June for us and anticipating the "brown envelope" every day except Sunday........

Regards
Tiggy