any idea of costs?

Old Jul 12th 2009, 7:55 am
Just Joined

damion 77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking any idea of costs?

I am awaiting a letter re medicals which I have already looked into and have a rough idea of cost. I was just wondering if anyone can tell me what other costs I am expected to pay out (if any) for the immigration process to Ontario after the medicals. I am arranging it all myself and have not gone through an agency or solicitor and we have already paid the initial fees for application.
Thanks
Damion
Old Jul 12th 2009, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

The Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really nice
Default Re: any idea of costs?

Originally Posted by damion 77
I am awaiting a letter re medicals which I have already looked into and have a rough idea of cost. I was just wondering if anyone can tell me what other costs I am expected to pay out (if any) for the immigration process to Ontario after the medicals. I am arranging it all myself and have not gone through an agency or solicitor and we have already paid the initial fees for application.
Thanks
Damion
Hi Damion
As far as I am aware the only fee payable after medicals is your Right to permenent Residency fee (if you have'nt allready paid this).
Hope this helps
Siobhan
Old Jul 12th 2009, 8:50 am
Banned

Brownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: any idea of costs?

If you are talking about fees for the medicals then have you factored in the costs of blood test & x-rays?