any help appreciated

Old Apr 6th 2005, 1:56 am
Just Joined

josh'spixie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default any help appreciated

Hi, I'm a new member and could do with some help in deciding my best route to Canada. I'll try and make this brief so as not to bore you all to death. My situations is that I am planning to marry a Canadian citizen who has always lived in the UK but now wants to spend some time with his father in Toronto, my partner has a job offer in Canada and we should qualify for the spousal sponsorship, unfortunately, my partners wicked step father has thrown away his citizenship certificate, we have just found out that it could take up to 15 months to get a replacement from the UK, would this be quicker from inland? We would also like to find out if I could work in Canada while waiting to hear about my PR. I thank you in advance for any help you can gives us
Old Apr 6th 2005, 2:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: any help appreciated

Originally Posted by josh'spixie
Hi, I'm a new member and could do with some help in deciding my best route to Canada. I'll try and make this brief so as not to bore you all to death. My situations is that I am planning to marry a Canadian citizen who has always lived in the UK but now wants to spend some time with his father in Toronto, my partner has a job offer in Canada and we should qualify for the spousal sponsorship, unfortunately, my partners wicked step father has thrown away his citizenship certificate, we have just found out that it could take up to 15 months to get a replacement from the UK, would this be quicker from inland? We would also like to find out if I could work in Canada while waiting to hear about my PR. I thank you in advance for any help you can gives us
Why does he need his step-father's citizenship certificate? Does your partner have conclusive proof of his own citizenship? That should suffice to sponsor you. I didn't submit anything to do with my father's citizenship, only proof of mine was required.

Biiiiink

Edited to say:- Okay. I get your grammar now. You were talking about your partner's step-father throwing away your partner's citizenship card, weren't you?! Ignore this post

Last edited by Biiiiink; Apr 6th 2005 at 2:49 am.
Old Apr 6th 2005, 6:08 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: any help appreciated

Originally Posted by josh'spixie
I guess the replacement should be quicker from inland! if talking about the total sponsorship process, then inland takes more time than outside spousal....
anyways, if u are being sponsored via inland route, then u cannot work until the first approval at CPC Vergeville is given!! once approved, u can work!
hope it helps